Tevita Funa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep annoying last week copping a bagging under the Bronko onslaught to Coates off bombs
The kid is a Massive talent who will be a fan favourite im coming years

The good thing is he bounced back from it & his confidence wasn't affected.

Had a much better game today. Seemed to have more confidence.

With turbo out and Elliot like to shift to FB, Funa will be pretty handy.

Jorge will hopefully be back but Suli is unlikely so I assume he will play in the centres next week.

He’s good - no-nonsense player, makes the right decisions more often than not. Has very good game awareness...little things like deciding to come in off the line when he might be put into touch, etc. Seems mature, and intelligent. I guess he was U20s captain for a good reason..

If Jorge recovers then a centre spot for Funa is not out of the question, assuming at least one fo the regulars is still out. Parker's record of head injuries is a major worry actually.
I’d leave Funa where he is & stick Jorge alongside Parker into centre! Won’t have to worry about bombs, will be great defensively, will be hard to contain & can still make his strong runs off the line! If for any reason it becomes “iffy” then he & Funa swap! I think Croker 5/8, Elliott to FB......Marty back means the bench could be Schuster, Paseka, Keppie, Boyle!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2