• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
The Aussies ended up being too good but they had to work hard. Good solid work from the pack with BK and Mason being huge. Too much class in the end.

The test proved that a good 9, 7, 6 and 1 are essential. All were outstanding and Australia looked better when Lockyer went back. Well done to Hunt who didn't let anyone down and did some good things.

From a Manly perspective Beaver and BK did well. BK is so tough and runs so hard. I loved it when he ran at Benji and made 20 metres.

Tahu continued his good form, the Aussie pattern was super and the players rewarded the selectors.

From an Origin viewpoint the loss of Joey and BK is huge and NSW are going to need to find a decent 5/8.

anyone elses heart skip a beat when BK went down and didnt get up for a bit. I know mine did, but what a tough cookie.
He had a great game and what a shot at goal!!!LOL.

Giving Kennedy the shot at goal was a disgusting insult that showed no respect for the Kiwis.

Keep it up.

May need just a tad bit of coaching from Arnold before he becomes the No 2 goal-kicker for Manly.

anyone elses heart skip a beat when BK went down and didnt get up for a bit. I know mine did, but what a tough cookie.
He had a great game and what a shot at goal!!!LOL.

Giving Kennedy the shot at goal was a disgusting insult that showed no respect for the Kiwis.

Keep it up.
I love it!! Great call.

As per the injury to BK he is one of the players smart enough to know that if he takes an extra thirty seconds he will be better, even if he is okay enough to keep playing.

NSW are stuffed for origin imo, no Joey or BK!!! Hope Barrett makes himself available as he always plays awesome in Origin.

The doggies must be asking a lot of questions after watching Mason and O'Meley playing blinders and putting on more runs than the Don. Like, why don't they do that for us each week? Smirking just a little...
The kiwis had big problems with Wiki pulling out and a small bench and our forwards just ran over the top of them. A top effort from the aussies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4