test thread - ignore-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the first two words. I didn't look at the third one.

Manlyfan is having an issue where his threads are not showing immediately.

There were two changes I made yesterday that may effect this

1 - I switched cloudflare CDN back on to speed things up, help cacheing and prevent DoS attacks
2 - Set no-expires on a whole lot of stuff like CSS and images

The first one is the likely culprit and should iron itself out once the network finished gathering all info on the site which should finish at some time today

Mine don't show immediately either. I just hit refresh after posting and that works fine. My Mrs reckons I need a refresh button on my forehead so when she tells me something, she can simply push refresh and I'll get it right away.
I have never been ignorant enough to ignore another poster. That's why I came here. :) Plus.....I'm a Doris.

It may be haha

All of this should clear up over the next day or so. It takes 48 hours for the site to be fully cached. If we are still seeing issues tomorrow afternoon then I will switch of the CDN again or at least purge the serverside cache.

Dan said:
It may be haha

All of this should clear up over the next day or so. It takes 48 hours for the site to be fully cached. If we are still seeing issues tomorrow afternoon then I will switch of the CDN again or at least purge the serverside cache.

That's what I would do

Dan said:
Manlyfan is having an issue where his threads are not showing immediately.

There were two changes I made yesterday that may effect this

1 - I switched cloudflare CDN back on to speed things up, help cacheing and prevent DoS attacks
2 - Set no-expires on a whole lot of stuff like CSS and images

The first one is the likely culprit and should iron itself out once the network finished gathering all info on the site which should finish at some time today

Yeah I noticed the same thing this morning but hitting reload fixes it

Kiwi Eagle said:
Thought we could have a yarn about the Ashes in here

I thought you might give us your thoughts on your prime ministers daughter's latest effort.
:s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8