Test Final 2023: India v Australia

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So we'll see how this final thingie plays out then shall we?

India won the toss! And decided to Bowl.

Looked good with Uswan falling for a duck and aust 1-10

Now, it:

Aust 3 / 222

Smith 49
Head 94

Head has been hit in the ....head and the mandatory concussion protocol is under way.

Head at 96 n.o.

Head smiling, ball looked to have just clipped the helmut and play is back under way with head running a single.

Head 97 (stop typing head, boofhead)

Smith hits a single and brings up his 50!!!! (His 38th)

And retains the strike giving Head a bit more time to get himself composed.

3/226

Pitch is becoming more friendlier, wouldn't surprise me if India bat it out for a draw. Lots of movement of the pitch still, surely this will die of in day 3.

World Test Champions, well done Australia. First day set the whole match up.
What a weird pitch. Cummins said he would have bowled too.
Boland is going to do well in the Ashes, and should be an interesting series with England playing Bazball.

After listening to the pro-India crowd cheer every time an Indian player blinked...

(which is ok)

I'll add woohoo! Well done aust!!!

Of course 'willow tv' showed all the highlights up until day 4 as 'we can't show India losing anything' - bizarre, time and time again.

I'm very interested in the Ashes with all the uk crow about 'bazball' which is basically what Hayden et al did back in the day. the fact the media seem to be pumping this like it's never happened before is hilarious.

good to get a result and have 5 days of sunshine as well.

After listening to the pro-India crowd cheer every time an Indian player blinked...

(which is ok)

I'll add woohoo! Well done aust!!!

Of course 'willow tv' showed all the highlights up until day 4 as 'we can't show India losing anything' - bizarre, time and time again.

I'm very interested in the Ashes with all the uk crow about 'bazball' which is basically what Hayden et al did back in the day. the fact the media seem to be pumping this like it's never happened before is hilarious.

good to get a result and have 5 days of sunshine as well.

We have our own version of bazball it’s travball. We will lap the poms.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6