Test depth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Test depth is the maximum depth at which a submarine is permitted to operate under normal peacetime circumstances.

But that isn't important right now!

Our depth is facing an early test. We have a squad of only 28, while all other clubs have 30, and were wrongly prevented from signing big-name players Moylan and Pearce, and the experienced Hodkinson. Now we have players dropping like flies.

I like the balance in our young squad, but hopefully we can play a few rounds without further casualties.

We certainly should Not br getting rid of lussick now. Sironen looked like acl which is season and kelepi could be set for a long stint on the sidelines. Depth is tested and its not ideal but i believe we DO have good cover this yr.

U boat say?

thread torpedoed

sorry

scuppers himself.

-injuries (or lack of) are such a huuuuge part of a successful season, surely we can't be stopped getting the last two on board?

"We're all about player safety!" - greenburg.

If the nrl had a decent players assoc, they could go into bat for us.

Two players down with potentially serious knee injuries, yet they both had to walk (assisted) off the field from the opposite side of the ground. If it had happened to the opposition, I am sure it would be getting used as further evidence as to why suburban grounds should be phased out.

Watching Sirro struggle with pain trying to hobble off was frustrating. Surely, there is a duty of care to ensure that the injury is not worsened.

Two players down with potentially serious knee injuries, yet they both had to walk (assisted) off the field from the opposite side of the ground. If it had happened to the opposition, I am sure it would be getting used as further evidence as to why suburban grounds should be phased out.

Watching Sirro struggle with pain trying to hobble off was frustrating. Surely, there is a duty of care to ensure that the injury is not worsened.
Love Brookie but you make a really good point. Player safety is paramount. Let's hope all 3 are ok but Siro and Kelepi looked really bad.

I think Lussick or Tent come in for Kelepi and Winterstein or more likely Gosiewski in for Siro. Let's see what Jet Ski can do!

Last edited:

Surely they could buy some cheap Chinese quad bike from ebay for 1 grand and convert it with a stretcher for less than $1500. Ffs I'd pitch in $20 to avoid the embarrassment.

On channel 9 they seemed to be speculating that Siro got hurt because his foot stuck in the soft Brookie surface. If so, that's pretty bad.

If all 3 are out next week we'll be on struggle street. I suspect Tommy will be OK. Siro didn't look good, but hopefully not an ACL. Tangles being reported as suspected MCL, so will still be a few weeks out.

I'd rather Jetski get a run in front of Frankenstein for Siro and you would suspect Fully Sick will be front runner to replace Tangles - unless he has signed with ESL as rumoured.

On channel 9 they seemed to be speculating that Siro got hurt because his foot stuck in the soft Brookie surface. If so, that's pretty bad.
Didn't look like that was an issue to me from the replays I saw, he propped to make a tackle and the knee "gave way" - I couldn't see any stuck in the turf twisting mechanism

Sirros offloads are rocks or diamonds. But it’s risk vs reward.
If he’s out for a long period of time we will miss him a lot. I hope it’s not acl because I think he could be a real star.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7