Terry Randall

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know we aren't travelling too well, and it seems the players, coaching staff and the management are to blame. I know, as unbelievable as it seems, I feel we need to give Igor a call and get him back in the squad.
Surely he could add some muscle to the middle of the ruck, and inspire many players around him to lift their games.
Perhaps we could get Des Hasler back, and why not Arko as well. I think that should fix things moving forward.

I know we aren't travelling too well, and it seems the players, coaching staff and the management are to blame. I know, as unbelievable as it seems, I feel we need to give Igor a call and get him back in the squad.
Surely he could add some muscle to the middle of the ruck, and inspire many players around him to lift their games.
Perhaps we could get Des Hasler back, and why not Arko as well. I think that should fix things moving forward.
Get Igor in as tackling coach

Has Rambo Ronny got any free weekends?

Stuff me I have had just about enough of trotting out names of former great players as saviours in any form of coaching position.

It is apparent to me that many of you have not been in any form of leadership in your life, for if you had you would know the adage of "being good at doing the job doesn't make you good at making others do the job" applies across all fields.

Met him once. My childhood hero. Had a beer with him, got a family snap, greatest day of my life, cept the 08 GF. Better than the days my kids were born......... I wrestle with that one!!!

All time great. Was standout tough when the game was played tough - not many of today's pampered princesses would have been able to cut it back then. Absolutely fearless. Not really suited for coaching in today's game - just get the team to watch some old footage of him in action instead. The toughest sea eagle of them all, just shading tooves. Daylight third.
Yep. I remember he broke his hand against saints in the 1st game of 78 i think. Then sat on the sideline with it in a bucket of ice. They'd be straight off for scans these days.
I showed a mob of kids I was coaching the tackle on Dallas Donnelly that's shown on fibros v silvertails. They couldn't believe it.
Sadly they didn't replicate it though.

It still irks me that Roy masters has hijacked that whole wests vs manly rivalry as being the tough westies vs the soft pampered manly rich boys. Randall never took a backward step in any of those games, and gave at least as good as he got. He played tough but fair, unlike some of those wests boys. Most players in the 70s rated him the toughest they played against - that's good enough for me.
Me too. 4 of them on him at lidcombe oval in 78. That's bravery masters style. Roy masters has a lot to answer for. He's lauded as a wonderful contributor to rugby league but his sh*t filtered down to the juniors. I played in the Balmain district at the time and the filth crept in after that with brawls involving the crowd etc. Roy masters is a sham

He is 65 years old. Only thing he has a chance in is the Auckland Nines. He could be assistant coach though.
Him and Mr Bennett could go to bingo together. Not being agist. It might be fun for them and if Igor loses he could punch the sh*t out of Wayne. Then Trent could go and coach the donkeys.

2175.jpg

@TerryRandall would be an asset to our coaching staff. Staring at this profile picture for an hour after each loss might freak them out enough to show some ticker and conjure a win.

Rox Messup would be very handy in the back row right now. I can see him adding a bit of metal, to replace that lost by the 'departure' of old man Myles. Ha ha. No quarter given, no backward steps. No need to worry about half time oranges or whether he is gonna follow Trent's 'game plan' or not . . . . . .

So, Igor and Rox in the back row . . . . . ? Are you with me ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4