Terry Randall vs Rex Mossop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Everyone knows his football talent, he's also a hell of a bloke and a gentleman to boot.

Thanks for posting that.
Aside from Igor's directness (!) other things I couldn't help noticing
- his face is black and blue, so much more head contact in those days
- no designer stubble! he is clean shaven for the match
- Ron Willey as a guest on the panel, would love to have heard some snippets of old style league wisdom from him

Superb. Tell it as it is days. Not the glib bullsht pre prepared dribble we hear over and over again these days. No one allowed to speak their mind without scummy journos splashing it all over social media.

Both were great Manly players, though for mine, Terry was a class ahead. Mossop often went in fully armed and not afraid to back away, and his interviewing style continued in that fashion. Terry took it and responded similarly. I suspect Terry was near the end of his career and given the battering his body had had to handle, I wouldn't have been surprised if his performance started to wane in his last years. No doubt, if Rex thought about it, he probably went through the same experiences. But have the utmost respect for both of them.

There's something so much more pure about the old school footy days....Rex used to have this segment with different players highlights and a song "Warhorse"in the background....I can't find the song or clips anywhere and if anyone has any of them - I would Love a copy - Absolute Gold !!

Igor without question was one of the toughest and most courageous players we have ever had. My personal memory of him is the 1978 preliminary final against Wests when had had four different pain killing injections just to play that game and he lifted the whole team by smashing the Magpies gun prop Dallas Donnelly. When he played for Manly you always knew our team would never take a backward step to anyone!

There's something so much more pure about the old school footy days....Rex used to have this segment with different players highlights and a song "Warhorse"in the background....I can't find the song or clips anywhere and if anyone has any of them - I would Love a copy - Absolute Gold !!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8