Terry Hill

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Is Terry Hill the coach of our Flegg side, or in any way involved?

If so, I'd love to know why he couldn't be bothered watching, seemingly more interested in chewing Hasler's ear off and bagging Fitzgibbon and Minichello, all the while his back to the action where his team conceded 36 points in 35 minutes of the first half.

Great example. :stupid:

I thought that was disgusting as well Mata. You'd have thought he'd be keeping an "Eagle" eye on prospective players so to speak.

Dead set, as try after try rolled in against his team, he just laughed, continued to tease The Roosters players, and chat to Des Hasler.

It was only after Groom came on did we turn things around...and what do you know? Pulled from the field !!!

HeHeHe...Like Darren said...I think most of those players were SG Ball and Harold Mathews players having a shot anyway...

It just goes to show that Fulton still pulls the strings at manly - hence Hill coaching jersey flegg.

also noticed Anthony Collella down on the sideline for us, short little nuggety guy who played for us years back. Think that was his name anyway.

also noticed Anthony Collella down on the sideline for us, short little nuggety guy who played for us years back. Think that was his name anyway.

Isnt that the short dude from Australian Idol

thats what I thought Jatz, but its very similiar if I am wrong. I know the fellas name is Anthony and I am sure it starts with a C. He left us for the Raiders from memory, name anyone?

Yeah it was Collella - a tough as nails player from the halcyon days of the mid 90s. I remember him smashing those dirty roosters in the semi-final of 1997.

Maybe he can starch up our defence - seeing as Cement was their in his Rorters attire.

I think it's spelt Colella.

Anthony was certainly a tuff little nut, but he paid the price for playing above his weight. Manly dumped him due to his chronic back problems and never regained his top form at the Raiders.

I hear he's a sparky still working round the northern beaches these days.

Cement looked markedly bigger than he did in his playing days.Great defender though. What I would give to see someone like him playing for us now!

My understanding was that Hill does not have a coaching role with the club - Flegg is coached by last years SG Ball coach - sanderson or somehting similar

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2