Terry Hill

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
T
Que? Tezza is the sire of Bozo's grand kids @:smirk:
This is true. They have some very cute little kids that are very sporting. I've watched Bozo's grand kids run at an athletics carnival and they are naturals. Grandad looks on with much pride watching run. Maybe the combo of Hill and Fulton will produce a future Manly legend?

In all seriousness, IF they're going to make having an ex player in the 9's squad a 'thing', would love to see Cliffy have a run.

I loved Terry as a player, absolutely awesome centre in his day. I have met him once and he was extremely friendly and helpful. I haven't seen him recently, but the only place Tezza has at the 9's at his age is in the grandstand with a four n 'twenty.

I loved Terry as a player, absolutely awesome centre in his day. I have met him once and he was extremely friendly and helpful. I haven't seen him recently, but the only place Tezza has at the 9's at his age is in the grandstand with a four n 'twenty.

I still remember in early 1998 when the Adelaide Rams played at Brookvale when one Rams player gave away a penalty and all you could hear on the tv was Hill telling Sean Hampstead (the ref) that the Rams were playing Reserve Grade level football lol (well, he wasn't far wrong, we won 22-6 that day in front of a 'bumper' crowd of 6,434).

I still remember in early 1998 when the Adelaide Rams played at Brookvale when one Rams player gave away a penalty and all you could hear on the tv was Hill telling Sean Hampstead (the ref) that the Rams were playing Reserve Grade level football lol (well, he wasn't far wrong, we won 22-6 that day in front of a 'bumper' crowd of 6,434).
He's a funny bugger. I remember the fake knock-out where he laid down and then magically woke up after we won the penalty. It was like he had smelling salts, only nobody gave him any.

Hill was an ex-Rorters player.....he never milked a penalty, that's not what that club is all about :p

He was serious when he needed to be though. In the 1996 GF he can be heard at one point in the second half screaming at Cliffy to "get up" after he was winded while making a tackle. We were on our line and Hill didn't want the Dragons to score (which they didn't at that point. Cliffy got up and was back in the line soon enough).

Couldn't we as a club take it seriously and you know, try to win it..?
Penn would love the prize money! I think we will have a decent crack at it next year. I expect DCE to lead the way again with our new coach Trent Barrett. Who knows what could happen.

LOFL.

Don't like / dislike or acknowledge my response to this sheet.

I'm never logging on again.

43yo criminal Hill playing 9s for Manly?

That's a topic for discussion in 2015 FFS???

I now understand why horrible things occur in society today.

Wish it didn't (to paraphrase Obama), but if someone made this a topic for discussion on this forum, then I understand there are dudes out there with really weird ideas.

signing off and logging off forever.
Only mixing with good / beautiful people from now on.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2