Terry Hill Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
The Sea Eagles are refusing to speculate on former international Terry Hill's future until the end of the pre-season trials.

Hill, 33, has been training with his old club over the off-season but is no certainty to win a contract. Coach Des Hasler will monitor his ex-teammate's form in Manly's two trial matches before deciding whether to add Hill to the roster.

Personally I would reckon they would know whether he is playing or not by now. A proper Incentive contract only - it doesn't matter whether he ends up injured or playing like a busted arse in P/L.

I had a chat with Terry Hills best mate that I know through work.
He says Terry has lots to say about the club especially Bozo.
Terry refers to his mate as "Craig" after Craig Innes because the two of them are partners in everything.

giphy.gif

I once did a boating license course with a fella on the north coast who told the whole room what he did with his crab pots. He said he affixed an 8/0 hook every two metres along his crab pot rope so when he pulled it in he timed his retrieve not to get caught but any lowlifes pulling in another mans pots got hooked.

I once did a boating license course with a fella on the north coast who told the whole room what he did with his crab pots. He said he affixed an 8/0 hook every two metres along his crab pot rope so when he pulled it in he timed his retrieve not to get caught but any lowlifes pulling in another mans pots got hooked.

Ouch!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4