Terry Hill RIP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Full credit to Terry Hill for coming back to Manly in 2005. Everyone remembers Ben Kennedy for 2005-06, but Tezza played a great role in 2005 as well, helping the Manly rebuild and make the first finals appearance of the 2005 to 2014 run.

GettyImages-53100796.jpg

Beaver did so many try assists for Tezza in that footage, impressive
Beaver was also quoted of saying , To win premierships you need Premiership Winning Players like Terry Hill .

Our Premiership Winning Players are the Benchmark of Manly Greatness
1714002645786.png

I am not sure how you have perceived this inside your head feathered friend
But my sad comment was the sad truth that led to the very sad ending .
It was sad to see Tez that way and it did not have to end this way

My comment was out of pure sad frustration of remembering a fine Athlete and how he let him self go and as a result he was gone too early

You are entitled to our own comments on this forum and we will agree to disagree and I hope you are looking after your health so you can give your self the very best change of living a long quality life .
Take care

Are you part of the autopsy team ? The ‘truth’ is only the truth inside your head, plenty of people who get aroused looking at themselves in mirrors have gone early as well

I know you come from the right place inside, but keep your comments about him causing his own death to yourself, it is disrespectful and not needed

Are you part of the autopsy team ? The ‘truth’ is only the truth inside your head, plenty of people who get aroused looking at themselves in mirrors have gone early as well

I know you come from the right place inside, but keep your comments about him causing his own death to yourself, it is disrespectful and not needed
I am sorry my post was taken the wrong way and The very last thing I wanted to do is to be Disrespectful

I understand that people that look after them selves have gone early as well
But we all also understand that pilling on the kilos and looking blotted is a step in the wrong direction of healthy living
We can all make an Effort which leads to a Big Difference in our health

Tezza was one of my faves on and off the field.

It’s interesting so many of us remembered that try to get the draw against Brisbane as an enduring memory, when he achieved so much more at the peak of his career. I was at that game too, and that’s the first thing I thought of as well. That try for some reason meant so much when we were struggling. It was pure determination.

RIP Tezza. Thanks for so many great memories.

Life is Short and All Manly Lives Matter
Please look after your Passionate Manly Hearts feathered friends
Have a Healthy Happy Positive Day :h:

View attachment 26812
Not sure the background @BOZO but whenever someone passes away from a heart attack (Warney too) it makes you take stock of things. I’ve never smoked (cigs anyway) but enjoy a craft beer, wine and occasional trip to Maccas and as you get older the body starts telling ya. Counteract it by walking 18holes of golf each week, walking the hound each day and just rejoined the gym with my 14 (today!) yr old who’s taking more of an interest in his own health.

Very sad for Tezza and his family. Again a manly legend. RIP.

Stay healthy and happy all. I’m sure we all will be fine 10pm tomorrow after we put 50 on the Eels!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8