Terrible calls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

McEagle

Been reading all the post about bad calls in the Dogs game and i reckon the worst of all has been spoken about

The Reynold try was a joke
The Reynolds pen was a joke

But what about the penalty against Cherry for the tackle on Hogdkinson when he kicked the ball..... This gave the dogs possession in our ten and they scored off it

It was a joke, he tackle him simultaneously as he kicked the ball, he used his arms, it wasnt high and they both went to ground

Foz got smashed three times by Prickchard after kicking and we got nothing

The standard of refereeing is horrible at the moment and it is getting worse by the week and all the do is introduce stupid rule changes that have no impact on correcting the issues in the game

I was hoping the change to the board and coaching mgt would reult in improvements but i think it has gone backwards they are now directly impacting the results of game

How several officials cant make the correct decision when a ball is short of the line i will never know

Hey McEagle,
Are you sure they scored from that penalty??
I remember the penalty. And you are right, it was ordinary.
But I recall thinking afterwards, lucky they didn't score from that.
That said, my re-call may be incorrect. I had had a few beverages by that stage!!!

me too i had plenty by then but seriously if that was a penalty i seen 300 of those over the weekend.

They may not have scored straight from it but of the resulting pressure they did

I was thinking the same Ralphie.... I can't believe it has gotten that bad. Anderson started so well too.

In my opinion the only decent ref is Perenara. Why? Because he has actually played in the NRL and has experience with how things work in the game!

Ralphie said:
Bring back Bill Harrigan????????

No way , I had the misfortune of listening to the MMM radio call of Sundays game . This clown has some how got a gig commentating and I swear listening to paint dry would be more entertaining than listening to him again .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2