Terminal without Tommy ...?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Im not so sure the team Stewart played in has any more star quality or depth than our current team/ squad. Id say our current forward pack is actually better... Maybe our centre combination is weaker but thats about it BUT Suli has the skills to be the best in the game and Parker is Mr reliable and is still improving. This team needs to deliver a premiership or it will be considered a failure. The team itself and coaching staff has plenty enough star quality to deliver our next premiership.

Be interesting when Schuster will hopefully be able to have some involvement in the i st grade side in the near future and with his present level of ball skills . Should really suit Tom 's strengths when he only needs even half a sniff for an attacking opportunity . Also as long as there is good go forward. by the pack and the personal is still there for that . Still a pretty good spine for Manly and with Tom at the back and as long as he gets that important room to move to give his best value . His defensive reads in recent games has been not too shabby either .

Be interesting when Schuster will hopefully be able to have some involvement in the i st grade side in the near future and with his present level of ball skills . Should really suit Tom 's strengths when he only needs even half a sniff for an attacking opportunity . Also as long as there is good go forward. by the pack and the personal is still there for that . Still a pretty good spine for Manly and with Tom at the back and as long as he gets that important room to move to give his best value . His defensive reads in recent games has been not too shabby either .
Agree.....Manly have DCE as the key playmaker who works pretty good with Tom T, who will just as often find daylight with Jake feeding him inside ball against tired or lazy A defenders...the creativity of Schuster will add an extra dimension, as he has a sublime late pass that Tom will become even more deadly.....but a winning side won't be changed up too soon, with young Schuster likely to push for a bench spot at best for the near future.

Last edited:
Let "s not overlook that Manly still won some critical games last season when Tom was out with Elliot and occasionally Garrick acquiting themselves well . Not up to Tom "s level of course but still capable back up 's . Also if the indications are right with his ability , Young Hoppa may have to be accommodated quite soon also , Looks like wing or centre , Tom is on very considerable Go To money and would be expected to produce on a regular basis , if he stays relatively injury free also every indication that he can be one of Manly "s all time greats for a long time to come ..

Agree.....Manly have DCE as the key playmaker who works pretty good with Tom T, who will just as often find daylight with Jake feeding him inside ball against tired or lazy A defenders...the creativity of Schuster will add an extra dimension, as he has a sublime late pass that Tom will become even more deadly.....but a winning side won't be changed up too soon, with young Schuster likely to push for a bench spot at best for the near future.
We can always hope that while in 'iso' Jake and Tommy set up a few special plays!!!!

100% agree. Schuster's ability to go to the line and play late is something not many can do. He is the best Ive seen at it since Foran, He does it so naturally and imagine Tommy having the space out the back created by this late pass.

Im not so sure the team Stewart played in has any more star quality or depth than our current team/ squad. Id say our current forward pack is actually better... Maybe our centre combination is weaker but thats about it BUT Suli has the skills to be the best in the game and Parker is Mr reliable and is still improving. This team needs to deliver a premiership or it will be considered a failure. The team itself and coaching staff has plenty enough star quality to deliver our next premiership.
Almost agree with you, but the quality of any team with Jamie Lyon and Steve Matai in it - not to mention the lesser Robbo to finish things off - shouldn't be underestimated.

I re-watched the roosters game last night from R2 and I can tell you one indisputable statistic... we 1000% don't win that game without Turbo...

Running awesome lines, awesome cover defense (especially, but in no way limited to, the tackle on Morris) and swatting away Kearys try when it looked unstoppable... he was frickin awesome to watch (again)...

Just wondering how many of the games we lost without Tommy we were also missing DCE & other players due to injury or SOO rep duties?

We are so dangerously limited in attack. Stop Turbo and we'll have zero attack. Kick constantly to him and hammer him in defense and we'll struggle to score any points.

We are so dangerously limited in attack. Stop Turbo and we'll have zero attack. Kick constantly to him and hammer him in defense and we'll struggle to score any points.

This team is a work in progress born of an NRL administration doing their level best to destroy our club and a no-idea coach. We have arguably the best forward pack in the comp...including backup players and a young backline with some potential stars coming along soon. We will win more than we lose this year and we are building towards another dynasty.

Be patient grasshopper.

Prediction - Dylan Walker will have his best season, and be a genuine attacking threat, and finish as one of our top 3 or 4 players for the year. I base this prediction on a number of factors (including my optimistic outlook)!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8