Ten Thousand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I am almost at my 10K post and am wondering what incredibly profound and deep comment I should make to mark the occasion. :bdh:

(I actually think I have made more - who counts posts anyway???? - but Dan deleted quite a few a year back in some sort of server cleanup!!)

What memorable, creative and newsworthy comment should I make to mark my contribution to thousands of lost work hours, ripping off my boss, to drivel, nausea and total boredom and stupidity?

I await your suggestions with baited (and bad) breath :lie: :lie: :lie: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Please refrain from the old Mighty Eagles style of 'Congaline of Suckholes 'congratulatory posts for this sort of milestone - they used to crack me up something terrible, as if it was some sort of badge of honour :naughty: :stupid:

Maybe how you pluck splinters outa ya arse from sitting on the fence so often :p (meant in the nicest way of course - next beer is on me :) ).

I am almost at my 10K post and am wondering what incredibly profound and deep comment I should make to mark the occasion.

(I actually think I have made more - who counts posts anyway???? - but Dan deleted quite a few a year back in some sort of server cleanup!!)

What memorable, creative and newsworthy comment should I make to mark my contribution to thousands of lost work hours, ripping off my boss, to drivel, nausea and total boredom and stupidity.

I await your suggestions with baited (and bad) breath :lie: :lie: :lie: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Please refrain from the old Mighty Eagles style of 'Congaline of Suckholes 'congratulatory posts for this sort of milestone - they used to crack me up something terrible, as if it was some sort of badge of honour :naughty: :stupid:

CW....you could always start a controversial Monas thread. You never know, it might just stir up some heated debate or something ;)

Something about Jye Mullane's body being found at the bottom of the Spit Bridge would probably do the job.

Either that or tell everyone that I'm always right.

I was actually hoping this thread might be announcing that we're paying Monaghan what he is worth.

shouldn't this be in the general discussion forum? after all what does it have to do with footy???

just kidding :D

maybe I can pick up a few tips from your ten thousanth post, after all my 200th post will be coming up shortly :doh:

all the very best on your milestone CW, i think we have all mellowed ( apart from Matas!! ) with age lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2