Temora Dragons 2007 squad.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

earl

Bencher
Players

Adam Swanston

Andrew Hinchcliffe

Andrew Meurant

Anthony Madden

Brendon Sing

Casey Jordan

Chris Marland

Craig Breust

Grant Hinchcliffe

Jeffrey Wiencke

Joel Willoughby

John Arentz

Justin Hayden

Kurt Hinchcliffe

Mark Stimson

Matthew Campbell

Matthew Hornby

Matthew Pinney

Matthew Swanston

Paul Ferguson

Phillip Reardon

Rhys Haynes

Riki Hornby

Robert Fisher

Rodney Morton

Scott Matthews

Shane Turner

Stephen Reardon

Timothy Wilson

Trevor Krause

William Goode

How can they fit this side under the cap???
Geeez

Bloody Craig Field is on the big bucks , and even the local players reckon hes over rated. And bloody small. I thought it was a kid serving me a beer at the Sporties.

I dont know what Steve is on , but he went back for the love of the country, so he may not be demanding too much. Field was just looking for anyone to pay him to play.

Temora have been the side to beat for a while- they are thinking about swapping West Wyalong and Temora over in Group 20 and Group 9 and that would mean temora would dominate even more so. Mark Stimson (ex balmain player) lives in Narrandera- it's just unfortunate we don't have a side...

and Craig Field won't help Brothers much at all
I hate to say it earl but all the Wagga sides are totally fcuked and it doesn't say much for league in the city- Wagga just claims everyone elses players eg. mark Taylor who is actually from Leeton- City of Good Sports my arse!

and Craig Field won't help Brothers much at all
I hate to say it earl but all the Wagga sides are totally fcuked and it doesn't say much for league in the city- Wagga just claims everyone elses players eg. mark Taylor who is actually from Leeton- City of Good Sports my arse!

Im talking bout all sports here

Im with you pj. Wagga teams suck.
George Roses brother just re-signed as captain coach of Tumba i think.
We do try to claim everyone , but strange thing is we dont crow about Steve Elkington who actually went to my highschool. I reckon with the country teams , and this is not a shot at them , but beside Rugby League , what is there. A little of AFL but thats about it.

I played in the Pub league before it was shut down and that was the best comp. Much tougher then troup Nine , just not as quick and skillful. I dont think we even had a judiciary.

I know Field is crap , but he keeps getting the rep jumper. Huh!!!

Tumut also have a guy form the Storm. There were rumours he was going to be able to bring Howe over when he finished up at Melbourne.

I reckon it also says alot about the cities. Once retired , most head back to the country to play footy.

Im with you pj. Wagga teams suck.
George Roses brother just re-signed as captain coach of Tumba i think.
We do try to claim everyone , but strange thing is we dont crow about Steve Elkington who actually went to my highschool. I reckon with the country teams , and this is not a shot at them , but beside Rugby League , what is there. A little of AFL but thats about it.

I played in the Pub league before it was shut down and that was the best comp. Much tougher then troup Nine , just not as quick and skillful. I dont think we even had a judiciary.

I know Field is crap , but he keeps getting the rep jumper. Huh!!!

Tumut also have a guy form the Storm. There were rumours he was going to be able to bring Howe over when he finished up at Melbourne.

I reckon it also says alot about the cities. Once retired , most head back to the country to play footy.

ha- which team did you play for in the pub league mate- that was fairly rough and tumble- I seem to recall Narrandera had an aboriginal based team playing in it

I played for the Red Lion.
We would have made the final one year , if i could have managed to land 1 of the 4 shots i had at goal from the sideline.
I remeber getting knocked out 4 times in the season.

I played for the Red Lion.
We would have made the final one year , if i could have managed to land 1 of the 4 shots i had at goal from the sideline.
I remeber getting knocked out 4 times in the season.

That Albury pub team played in that comp to didn't they- Twin City Hornets or something like that?
We had a trial against them when I was playing for the Narrandera Lizards and beat them by over 100 points. A mate and myself were the only white guys in our team and the rest were pacific islanders - some local businessmen spent up big that year and bought the town a premiership- funnily enough when the players left the next year the club folded....

Twin City Hornets. That was the team we could never beat. Won the comp 3 years in a row after Kooringal Tigers folded. It was great , Id get man of the match nearly every second week which was 30 free middies at the Lion. To say that i was the only player under 30 means nothing.

I went to primary school with Mark Taylor...............well there was about 6 years differnece but he was pretty dumb :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2