Telegraph

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Volley

Bencher
Sunday's Telegraph (i don't know why I've got it, I found it somewhere, thought i'd read the sport) says (Rebecca Wilson :roll: ) wait for it .................................................. that Manly have shown interest in the one and only Jason Bulgarelli :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

oh dear, Do you think she has a program that has club names, player names, and then a "Situation" in it and she presses a button and it automatically writes her articles for her

I mean please Manly wouldnt sign another player with a questionable record would they?

oh dear, Do you think she has a program that has club names, player names, and then a \"Situation\" in it and she presses a button and it automatically writes her articles for her

I mean please Manly wouldnt sign another player with a questionable record would they?

Can't say I would put it past them

Not only that I dont see why we would have him over steppa, hicks or hill. We dont need size out wide and do we need that much speed?

Only if he isn't guilty would he be signed. So she said.

I don't want another questionable player though.

Bullgarelli is 28 and has something like 50 games to his credit. It seems as though Canberra likes offloading those kind of players to us.

I think i will make an NRL Headline maker :D could be fun

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4