Telecrap readers survey .... Manly loses title ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
In the Tele survey today ... Manly has lost it's "Most Hated" title to the Storm ...

Most Hated ... Melb .. 25% Manly .. 15% Roosters .. 14% ...

Interesting thing is the team you support vote .. Brisbane .. 23% Parra .. 9% Manly .. 8% ...

From those figures a reasonable person could conclude that 23% of responders were Brisbane suppoters ... which is strange for a sydney paper survey ....

But even stranger is the notion of 9% of responders being Parra supporters .... that is 3 times the literacy level of their fans .... it must be a g-up ....

Others ... Best player ... Tedesco .. 39% CamScum .. 28% Damian Cook , Turbo, Cronk .. 5%

Best stadium to watch footy .. Bankwest 46% .. ANZ 14% Leichhardt 11% .. Brookie 7% ... (stick that upyaclacker GreenTurd) ..

We are lovely.

Maybe all the annoying baby boomers who perpetuate the 'rich club' hatred are finally dying out (hooray).

Ah, apologies to you annoying baby boomers, you know who you are.

It must be remembered that all results of the survey should be viewed with the knowledge that nearly a quarter of reponders (23%) were Brisbanites ... that is a sufficient majority to present a notable bias .... perhaps the fact DCE is no longer their preferred villian ... and is in fact their SOO captain has something to do with it ??

It must be remembered that all results of the survey should be viewed with the knowledge that nearly a quarter of reponders (23%) were Brisbanites ... that is a sufficient majority to present a notable bias .... perhaps the fact DCE is no longer their preferred villian ... and is in fact their SOO captain has something to do with it ??

True, but that's far too in-depth thinking of a survey filled out by league fans for mine. :giggle:

In the Tele survey today ... Manly has lost it's "Most Hated" title to the Storm ...

Most Hated ... Melb .. 25% Manly .. 15% Roosters .. 14% ...

Interesting thing is the team you support vote .. Brisbane .. 23% Parra .. 9% Manly .. 8% ...

From those figures a reasonable person could conclude that 23% of responders were Brisbane suppoters ... which is strange for a sydney paper survey ....

But even stranger is the notion of 9% of responders being Parra supporters .... that is 3 times the literacy level of their fans .... it must be a g-up ....

Others ... Best player ... Tedesco .. 39% CamScum .. 28% Damian Cook , Turbo, Cronk .. 5%

Best stadium to watch footy .. Bankwest 46% .. ANZ 14% Leichhardt 11% .. Brookie 7% ... (stick that upyaclacker GreenTurd) ..
It's rigged I tell ya...

Interesting that the donkeys fans didn't have Suncorp Stadium up there. That's one I wouldn't argue with.( Unless of course you sit in their designated away supporters bay. )

Interesting that the donkeys fans didn't have Suncorp Stadium up there. That's one I wouldn't argue with.( Unless of course you sit in their designated away supporters bay. )

Good point .. I just checked the question ... it asks ... What is the best venue in Sydney to watch footy ...

the complete list is

Bankwest 46%
ANZ 14%
Leichhardt 11%
Brookie 7%
SCG 5%
Pointsbet 5%
Win 3%
Panthers 3%
Jubilee 3%
Belmore 2%
Campbelltown 1%

Given that 8% of responders were Manly supporters I am pretty dissapointed in the ones that didn't vote for Brookie ..... but then again ... we do have some numbnuts ... what ya gonna do ...

Good point .. I just checked the question ... it asks ... What is the best venue in Sydney to watch footy ...

the complete list is

Bankwest 46%
ANZ 14%
Leichhardt 11%
Brookie 7%
SCG 5%
Pointsbet 5%
Win 3%
Panthers 3%
Jubilee 3%
Belmore 2%
Campbelltown 1%

Given that 8% of responders were Manly supporters I am pretty dissapointed in the ones that didn't vote for Brookie ..... but then again ... we do have some numbnuts ... what ya gonna do ...

Methinks the bankwest's rating is a tad high for the length of time it's been in existence. I smell a greenburg

... and just to prove the Brisbanite bias ... this result ..

Q) Should QLD host the 2021 NRL Grandfinal ..

Yes .. 54%
No .. 46%

... and here is a poke in the eye to GreenTurd, Jellyfish sponsors and assorted numbnuts .....

Q) Do negative headlines turn you off watching the NRL

NO .. 73%
Yes .. 27%

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4