Tee-shirt slogans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
I was at the Pyramid Rock Festival over New Years and saw some pretty funny tee-****s on some of the punters a couple of note being....

PUT YOUR FCUKING COLLAR DOWN

and I HATE SIMPLE PLAN

fellow ST member Clon who was also at the concert made note of a possible slogan being
PULL YOUR FCUKING PANTS UP
in reference to the kocksmokers who insist on showing everyone their brand of choice in underwear, with their pants half way down their arse.

anyone got any decent slogans?

we have plenty. In fact everytime we get together we have a few.

"I have awesome numbchuck skills"

"I wish my lawn were emo so it would cut itself"

actually I cant be bothered typing them I will find the thread I posted a whole lot in and let post it

\"I have awesome numbchuck skills\"

\"I wish my lawn were emo so it would cut itself\"

actually I cant be bothered typing them I will find the thread I posted a whole lot in and let post it

Napoleon Dynamite rip off!!

[quote author=Daniel]

\"I have awesome numbchuck skills\"

\"I wish my lawn were emo so it would cut itself\"

Napoleon Dynamite rip off!!

[/quote]

totally aware of that but hilarious none the less

Why?

"I got awesome numbchuck skills" is just generally a funny saying. It also summises a few Gen Y v Gen X issues when you read into it. It delivers the angst of a child who is different and left out and trying to be cool.

It says a whole lot more than what you think

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7