Teams for semis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
The Manly side is: Brett Stewart,Paul Stephenson,Terry Hill,Steve Matai,Chris Hicks,Steve Menzies,Michael Monaghan (c),Jason King,Shayne Dunley,Daniel Heckenberg,Luke Williamson,Anthony Watmough,Ben Kennedy.Replacements:Kylie Leuluai,Chad Randall,Mark Bryant,Brent Kite,Sam Harris (one to be omitted).

The Manly Premier League side to play St.George Illawarra at Brookvale Oval on Saturday at 11.30 a.m. is:Mark Lennon,Mitch Creary,Jye Mullane,Ashley Alberts,Jared Taylor,Michael Witt,Travis Burns,jim Curtis,Matt Ballin,Phil Moorwood,Nathan Tutt,Kane Cleal,J.P.Cherry (c).Replacements: Nathan Hollingsworth,Karl Johnson,Mailangi Styles,Adam Cuthbertson,Darren Peachey,Aaron Trinder,Jeff Robson.

No changes or surprises. I think Chad will miss out as Handbag stood up on Saturday. Des won't change Beaver, or he is mad to, as combination familiarity is what it is all about. Go Manly!!!!

Interesting that Randall is the extra man, would have though Flash would get a call up if Hicksy was out. Looks like they would start Randall, Dunley off bench, Menzies to centres, Harris start, Matai wing, Willo to 5/8.

I know Matai had a reasonable game against the Raiders, but I'm still a massive fan of Flash.

Flash seems to have had the turd end of the stick handed to him. He can now join Cuthbo, Lenno & Mullane in that club.
Fair enough don't change the side but at least give him the standby position.
As described by Blunty it would take six changes to bring in Randall as opposed to either a straight swap or one change for Alberts. They sure know how to make a good thing turn bad.

Mander did the right thing by us when we beat those dirty Rorters. (If we'd lost we'd have had Mad Monday by now!)

No surprises with that side, Des has rareley changed the side even when we lose so it was long odds on that he would change a winning side.

I don't undertsand Donals not playing PL though, very strange decision.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4