Teams for Fri Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
EAGLES FORGET ABOUT RECORD COMEBACK TO CONCENTRATE ON BATTLE WITH ROOSTERS
The Manly Sea Eagles today named a strong side to take on the Sydney Roosters in a vital Friday night clash at Aussie Stadium.

Coach Des Hasler named his side and declared the mighty comeback win against Penrith last Sunday when Manly came from 20 points down after 58 minutes to win was now past history.

"It was a courageous comeback but it is behind us now - we are now preparing for the Roosters,"Hasler said.

The Sea Eagles side is: Brett Stewart,Scott Donald,Terry Hill,Paul Stephenson,Chris Hicks,Michael Witt,Michael Monaghan (c),Jason King,Chad Randall,Brent Kite,Anthony Watmough,Steve Menzies,Ben Kennedy.Replacements: Shayne Dunley,Sam Harris,Luke Williamson,Mark Bryant,Glenn Stewart (one to be omitted)

The PREMIER league side to play the Roosters at Aussie Stadium on Friday night at 5.40 p.m. is: Mark Lennon,Mitch Creary,Jye Mullane,Ashley Alberts,Jared Taylor,JP Cherry (c),Travis Burns,Jim Curtis,Matt Ballin,Phil Moorwood,Nathan Tutt,Nathan Hollingsworth,Jeff Robson.Replacements: Darren Peachey,Gary White,Karl Johnson,Mailangi Styles,Rob Toshak.

The JERSEY FLEGG side to play the Roosters at Henson Park at Newtown at 1.15p.m. on Saturday is:Josh Lewis,Ryan Cribb,James Donlan,Sean Meaney,Terry Kelly,Harry Berryman,Grant Jessop,Chris Trembath,Brendan Crabb,Adam shaw,Jacob Martin,Vic Mauro,Josh Brown (c).Replacements: Ina Papera,Mark Offerdahl,Suli Koroibulileka,John Grieve,Joab Hull.

And we dont want to have to come back again! We want to lead this form the start and finish them off in fashion! I think we will.

GO YOU MIGHTY EAGLES!!!!!

we have no back up centre named if Hill doesn't play.

King is probably the one in doubt which could mean Bryant moving into the starting pack and Stewart onto the bench

Matai is suspended for a high shot - 2 weeks.

Seems Hill is ok, since in the past Des has covered him.

King does appear injured if bryant is named

Hill is injured. Des is playing games and will wait till the last minute to change his lineup.

If Hill is out, Hicks to centre maybe. Byso Hill didn't look too good when he came off (saw replay last night). Hope you right however I would like to see Ash get a run if he is fully fit.

Ash may be held back by his injury on the weekend. Heard it was collarbone that was annoying him. I just cant wait to see if he is as good in first grade.

Hill is injured. Des is playing games and will wait till the last minute to change his lineup.

I think that's it too, Garts. Ricky will target that side of the field all night if he knows there will be a novice centre appearing. Let him think that everything is normal and give the replacement as much of a chance as possible to avoid heavy traffic.

not saying it will be Alberts C Eagle, he might move Hicks and bring up Creary for the game. will find out when PL runs out I guess.

not saying it will be Alberts C Eagle, he might move Hicks and bring up Creary for the game. will find out when PL runs out I guess.

Doesn't really change things, if there's a new pairing, Ricky's men will no doubt give them a peppering. Communication is very important between a winger and his inside man, a new combination is a potential hurdle.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4