Team vs. Melbourne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cletus

Reserve Grader
SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Matai, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Matt Orford ©, Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Steve Menzies, Anthony Watmough, Luke Williamson
Interchange: Shayne Dunley, Kylie Leuluai, Mark Bryant, George Rose

Looks like no Kennedy but I'm still pretty happy if that's the team that takes the field.

Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop

*Ralph lies down and proceeds to run around cirlces*

was actually Homer, but wont hold that against you :)

This is this weeks Match ups. The M or S next to the line is who I think is the better player. I've got 7 Manlys and 6 Storms. So I guess we should expect a close game ;)

Billy Slater Fullback Brett Stewart M
Matt Geyer Wing Michael Robertson S
Matt King Centre Steven Bell M
Greg Inglis Centre Steve Matai S
Steve Turner Wing Chris Hicks M
Scott Hill Five-Eighth Travis Burns S
Cooper Cronk Halfback Matt Orford M
Antonio Kaufusi Prop Jason King S
Cameron Smith Hooker Michael Monaghan S
Brett White Prop Brent Kite M
David Kidwell Second Row Steve Menzies M
Ryan Hoffman Second Row Anthony Watmough M
Dallas Johnson Lock Forward Luke Williamson S

Adam Blair Interchange Shayne Dunley
Jeremy Smith Interchange Kyle Leuluai
Garret Crossman Interchange Mark Bryant
Nathan Friend Interchange George Rose

I would question some of those but good enough Byso

There are a few i feel are even - King and Bell, Turner and Hicks, and Kafousi and King.

And mata funnily enough the storm's 2 starting props both struggle to make 100m regularly, Kafousi only making 100m twice in his last 8 games, averaging 80

Matchups like that are useless. It is how the team performs as a whole that counts. If the pack together makes 700/800m etc it is more important than which player does. Halves, hookers, fullbacks etc have a much bigger play than the rest and there is also the ability to limit mistakes, have composure, kick for field position and the x factor that ultimately decides success - plus who is playing at home.

Burns is better than Hill. Sharper, fitter, better defender. We can win this if Matai doesn't stuff up and our fowards play like last Saturday.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6