Team vs Drag Queens

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Official side for weekend is :

Robertson
Bradley
Menzies
Neumann
Hicks
Burns
Orford
King
Monaghan
Bryant
Watmough
Stewart
Williamson

Int

Ballin
Hall
Finefeuiaki
Afamasaga
Cuthbertson

I have terrible memories of Robertson at fullback from last year. Let's hope he remembers his long sprigs this year.

Why not give Hicks the Number 1?

I too was at the Parra game when Robbo had his shocker. I guessed we were in for a strange night as Willo scored if my memory is right..Anyway this team seems reasonably solid. It's good that Fini.. and Afam.. will get a run in the firsts to see what they bring. Cuthbo or King would be my drops on Sunday as we all know what they can do.

All things considered it is a better team than I thought we would come up with. I guess there is an injury question mark over some:

Burns
King

second loss in a row...nice first time we will put back to back losses together this season, nice

Don't be pessimistic Dan. The Saints won't offer too much. Eagles by twenty.

I reserve the right to be a right miserable sod and i say we are going to lose. I called it in our game against them in the finals last year and i will call it again now.

Don't waste your cash and time watching

[quote author=DSM5]
Don't be pessimistic Dan. The Saints won't offer too much. Eagles by twenty.

I reserve the right to be a right miserable sod and i say we are going to lose. I called it in our game against them in the finals last year and i will call it again now.

Don't waste your cash and time watching
[/quote]

hit count on the site down a bit this week Dan?

no idea not really been looking just in a smart ass mood

Could someone please courier a tarpaulin & tube on no more gaps over to Dans rain soaked house.

Oh and a fresh dry set of jammies too.

We still have a lot more experience and class in us than the Dragons:-

1. Josh MORRIS
2. Jason NIGHTINGALE
3. Chase STANLEY
4. Keith LULIA
5. Tom HEWITT
6. Rangi CHASE
7. Jamie SOWARD
8. Justin POORE
9. Simon WOOLFORD
10. Dan HUNT
11. Beau SCOTT
12. Chris HOUSTON
13. Ben CREAGH (c)

14. Adam PEEK
15. Ben ELLIS
16. Lagi SETU
17. Corey PAYNE

Will be interested to see the Islanders on the bench, picking we will only see one but always enjoy seeing younger blokes get a run, good game to have it happen too

good team compared to Dragons. Would be confident of a win if we were at Brooky....but we aren't.

Should still get the cash

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4