Team rnd 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From my perspective 5/8 needs a player with a bit of experience, a good kicking game, and good vision and distribution skills. Also someone who can tackle the big forwards because that position is closer to the action.

For me I think Tom T is too young to thrust into such a heavy duty position. In a few years certainly, but by then he'l be full back. Hiku is a good centre learning his trade but he still has a vision problem, knowing when to pass and when not to. I wouldnt pick him for 5/8.

I think the only obvious selection for the position at this stage is Lyon until someone obvious comes along. I dont know the skills of Parcell, and trials may determine if he's suited for the role. Otherwise I dont see any obvious choices.

A few years back I would have gone for Brett Stewart but not sure his body would stand up to it. They may need to bring in someone from outside. Maybe Moltzen. He's got the skills but has injury slowed him up?

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Matai
5. Tom Trbojevic
6. Peta Hiku
7. DCE
8. Jake Trbojevic
9.Koroisau
10. Nate Myles
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Martin Taupau
14. Parcell
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Darcy Lussick
17. Josh Starling
No point in weakening the side by removing a great combo between turbo and lyon that tore the broncos apart.

Still concerned with jamie & matai out wide with speed.Matai falling off tackles,lyon throwing silly passes to his winger,brett soft with kick returns,& no urgency to run back & pick balls up.My point is senior players as much as i love them slowly need to make way.
Senior players have been making way! We have pretty much an entire new pack and set of forwards. We need to keep some experience.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6