Team List V Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
1. Brett Stewart (C)

2. Jorge Taufua

3. Peta Hiku

4. Steve Matai

5. David Williams

6. Jack Littlejohn

7. Daly Cherry-Evans

8. Josh Starling

9. Matt Ballin

10. Brenton Lawrence

11. Anthony Watmough

12. Justin Horo

13. Jamie Buhrer

Interchange

14. James Hasson

15. Dunamis Lui

16. Jesse Sene-Lefao

17. Jason King

18. Tom Symonds

Wolfman's 100th game on Monday
Still like that squad

A chance for redemption from last weekend
They have had 10 days to think about it
This weekend is a 4 point game with our 1st in round 11

I think the knights will have something to prove after last weekend. This game will be closer than people think. Us by 6-12 points in a tight one.

Knights team

1. Darius Boyd 2. James McManus 3. Dane Gagai 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Akuila Uate 6. Jarrod Mullen 7. Tyrone Roberts 8. David Fa'alogo 9. Kurt Gidley 10. Kade Snowden 11. Beau Scott 12. Robbie Rochow 13. Adam Cuthbertson
14. Adam Clydsdale 15. Chris Houston 17. Willie Mason 18. Korbin Sims 19. Joseph Tapine

I thought Blair might have gotten a run. Anyone know if his form has been down?

Blair in NSW Cup is a Parra Player :(

Its also commendable that Manly have afforded Wolfie the honour of playing his 100th - especially as its at Brookie :angel:

Their side is a pretty reasonable team on paper. We should not be at all complacent.
Yeah, their halfback is their weakest player, but they have got talent everywhere else, and they just need to play tough for the first 30. Bennett, though getting on these days, might be able to get them revved up to get revenge for last year's 32 - Nil drubbing.

I hope the physical and mental toll from the Scum battle doesn't find us flat. Added to the expectation that we should win again.
And the Noughts will be fired up after poor performances, just like the Scum were. And it's against Manly too, of course.

We are back at Brookie though, and I really hope Wolfie bounces back to somewhere near his best in his 100th. It's a decent effort considering the injuries and criticism he's endured.

The footy gods have arranged for his 100th to be in 1sts...perhaps they'll allow him a good, even a memorable night!

I think Roberts is more important to them the Mullen. Mullen is one of the biggest myths in the NRL as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone think killer is a chance to comeback on Monday night?

Basically the same Knights team made the prelim final after knocking off Storm in Melbourne.Have plenty of classy players.It will be the same as every NRL game.Dont turn up fully switched on and you lose.

Expect a tough hard win from our boys.Liked what I saw last week.

I rate both Roberts and Mullen. Mullen is no myth. His classy touches of the ball be they passes, holds or kicks are only outdone by the obvious topline halves (our boys being amongst them).
The rest of their side is pretty freakin handy looking too.
If Ricky Stuart was their coach, would people be so lenient?
Maybe Wayne has lost it. I hope he doesn't find it this week.

Probably still rocked by the McKinnon injury, who wouldn't be? They haven't got it together apart from that game the following week which was at home with a big crowd, lot of emotion and they blitzed it.

Nice pick up @Alan...lol!

I think I know what I meant mate...his 100th game for us...but all the best to Wolfie just the same...and I'll just slink back to the corner!

Seriously, it's a shame Wolfie has had the injuries he's had...should've played more by now.

Still a gutsy achievement.

BOZO said:
9. Matt Ballin

Surprising to see the club didn't dump him for that horrible incident last week in which he repeatedly headbutted the Australian captain's elbow. I hope the NRL integrity unit doesn't investigate.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2