Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
while Turbo gets a rebuild, this is what i would do.

1.Garrick
2.Weekes
3.T.Trbojevic
4.Koula
5.Saab
6.Schuster
7.DCE
8.Paseka
9.GCKT
10.Trbojevic
11.Olakau'atu
12.Keppie
13.Bullemor

14.Fainu
15.Lawton
15. B. Trbojevic
16. Sipley
hmm no Croker at all ??

Croker may just make a reasonable lock. Good defense, fairly mobile, tough as teak, not a ball player but for energy there are few his equal. I know I've suggested Parker and even Burbo. Similar builds. But Croker's defense and enthusiasm are qualities we dont want to lose, though not at hooker or 5/8 please.
If Croker put on a bit of bulk, he could make a handy defensive 13.

Sounds harsh but oshay olay getting a stint on the sideline could be a huge plus for this team. As others have said his form this season has been shocking.

Bullimore to 13. Shoe in for johns. GKCT in for Croker.

I'm not sure I can give Croker much more rope. We all know his positives and limitations but he just seems to kill our attack on so many occasions. He has one or 2 critical errors in his game per match which also **** things up royally.

I don't think he believes he should be there personally.

I would have also continued with weekes in the 6 this last month. Johns adds absolutely nothing. Given we had little options just let the kid have the spot in a sink or swim test.

Sounds harsh but oshay olay getting a stint on the sideline could be a huge plus for this team. As others have said his form this season has been shocking.

I'm not sure I can give Croker much more rope. We all know his positives and limitations but he just seems to kill our attack on so many occasions. He has one or 2 critical errors in his game per match which also **** things up royally.

It's been mentioned elsewhere, but I would consider Croker at lock. His defence is a major plus for the team, and there's far less focus and pressure on him there, compared to dummy half. That could see the end of those critical errors, IMO. He is obviously much more competent at passing in general compared to Bully, which is a pretty important part of contemporary lock.

My turn;

Weekes
Reubs
Turbo
Koula
Saab
Schuster
DCE
Paseka
Lawton
Bullemor
Olakau'atu
Burbo
JakeT
-------------------
GCKT
S. Fainu
B. Condon
S. Keppie

I will have a go;

Turbo
Reubs
 Myers
Koula
Saab
Schuster
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Bullemor
Olakau'atu
Burbo
JakeT
-------------------
GCKT
S. Fainu
B. Condon
S. Keppie

OK I'll start ...

Kelma will be out with a broken cheek bone ...
The Shu will be back fit and firing ... Lean and mean ... much to the despair of the local KFC
Jake should be back ..
The Pastor should be out ...

@eagleron did Sammy Fainu play reggies ?
Yes mate, I thought he went quite well, pulled off some great tackles and was very involved 👍

My team'
Weeks
Reubs
Tom
Koula
Saab
Broken Shoe
Humphreys
Paseka
Dce
Jake
Olakau'atu
Bullemor
Ben T

Lawton
S Fainu
Condon
Keppie

Ben at 13 as he has a passing game unlike the rest of them.

yeah, kinda agree on Olay, not long into the match I noticed be was limping a little then got more noticeable later into the game. Probably needs a 2wk break anyway to sort himself out.

yeah, kinda agree on Olay, not long into the match I noticed be was limping a little then got more noticeable later into the game. Probably needs a 2wk break anyway to sort himself out.
Needs a 14 round break in my honest opinion. Just don't see what so many apprently do? In his time with us I feel i could count on one hand the good games and unfortunately I dint have enough fingers and toes to count the piss poor.

No Aloiai is an improvement before we start.
The return of Jake is huge.
GCKT and Fletcher Myers now available.
And The Schu.

This is where you earn your money Seibold. What? You have to actually earn it?

That'd be it. Now what have you got?

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8