Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don’t think so ! Arthur won’t know the various plays yet!

Just sayin’
Cooper’s been here since November and doesn’t seem to know any plays yet either

He’s also played on the left all season whereas Jake has played on the right as recently as 2 weeks ago filling in for Moses. It makes no sense to sign him almost specifically for this Origin period, and then to pick Johns over him after the performances we’ve seen from Cooper this season. Still having nightmares about his game in Mudgee against the very same team we are playing this week.

The team is ..

Number:Name:Brought to you by:
1Kaeo Weekes
2Jason Saab
3Brad Parker
4Tolu Koula
5Reuben Garrick
6Josh Schuster
7Cooper Johns
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker (c)
10Toff Sipley
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Samuela Fainu
13Sean Keppie
Bench
14Christian Tuipulotu
15Karl Lawton
16Ethan Bullemor
17Ben Condon
Reserves
18Morgan Boyle
19Jake Arthur
20Dean Matterson
21Gordon Chan Kum Tong
22Morgan Harper
The way I see it, Seib's is leaving his options open, or it's a smoke screen with the smoke clearing on match day. With so much experience missing, might as well just go for it and swap Johns for Arthur and have Gordy on the bench, and Tui to the reserves list.

Now Siebs is a big promotor of continuing education.

I hope he learnt from the bench selection debacle that saw young Fainu thrown to the lions in the centres on his debut early in the game and then it took weeks for him to get another shot.

Similarly Weekes was thrown to the lions against Penrith on a day that they ran all over our pack and he had a tough day at 5/8. Again it has taken weeks for him to get another shot.

I hope he learnt from the failed experiment of Aloiai at 13.

I hope he he has learnt that having defensive liabilities in your side does not go unnoticed by opposition coaches and players who exploit their weaknesses.

I'd be running Arthur at half back because he is a big unit and a good defender. He is also a experienced half in first grade and all he has to do is play a steady game. If Seibs plays Johns he will again be run at constantly by Newcastle who will exploit his lack of size and defensive weakness.

I hope he learnt from the bench selection debacle that saw young Fainu thrown to the lions in the centres on his debut early in the game and then it took weeks for him to get another shot.
Yes, probably the primary reason Tuipulotu has been selected - as cover for outside backs. With Burbo in the side, this wasn't an issue.

You 'd think that Brad Arthur must have been seriously considered as the starting half , Johns can no doubt still offer something but holding his own in the defensive department has to be of concern . Hopefully if he plays , he can at least play a reasonably constructive role . Hopefully also Shu can utilize Weekes good ability in attack and keep the pressure on the knights defence . And of course an adequate kicking game needed from both Shu and Johns , sure that that was taken into account as well as must have been some serious consideration for Arthur in the run on side for this requirement . Forward pack and back up as good as could be expected , understandably initial outsiders but still capable of pulling off a win all things going well .

And of course an adequate kicking game needed from both Shu and Johns , sure that that was taken into account as well as must have been some serious consideration for Arthur in the run on side for this requirement
I'm hoping our new captain can help out with the kicking.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4