Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Few different options for full back, 7 and 13 and sure that there is plenty of thought going into it . Weekes still in favor apparently being 18 th man recently , whether he is being considered as the best fit at the back is another matter but would expect if Garrick is preferred there , Tippytoes back on the wing or Vaega [ however no idea how he has been going recently ] Kaeo on the bench Zac Fulton would have to come into contention for 13 if he is available , if not maybe Bully with Sipley back . Talk of Arthers so guess anything is on the table , similarly with Johns as the 7 , which Arthers could adequately manage there also . Maybe Garrick the choice as captain . No Lawton and guess that Boyle may get a call up then .
Lots of maybe’s but that’s fair enough with all injuries and state of origin , Would a maybe be Arthur at lock

The team is ..

Number:Name:Brought to you by:
1Kaeo Weekes
2Jason Saab
3Brad Parker
4Tolu Koula
5Reuben Garrick
6Josh Schuster
7Cooper Johns
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker (c)
10Toff Sipley
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Samuela Fainu
13Sean Keppie
Bench
14Christian Tuipulotu
15Karl Lawton
16Ethan Bullemor
17Ben Condon
Reserves
18Morgan Boyle
19Jake Arthur
20Dean Matterson
21Gordon Chan Kum Tong
22Morgan Harper

Tippytoes off the bench, will be interesting to see how they use him in that role.

John’s OMG 😱, can’t believe he gets picked on form Humphries makes him look ordinary..

If he hits the ground running at training this week I wouldn’t be surprised if he is a late inclusion. I guess the club don’t want to put any media pressure on him by naming him.
Wish him all the best in our colours.
5 days training with the squad and throwing him into a game with no Jake, Tom, DCE and a bunch of forwards wouldn't really be fair on him. He is definitely an upgrade on Cooper but playing him this week would be risky. I don't see it happening unless Johns is still injured.

5 days training with the squad and throwing him into a game with no Jake, Tom, DCE and a bunch of forwards wouldn't really be fair on him. He is definitely an upgrade on Cooper but playing him this week would be risky. I don't see it happening unless Johns is still injured.
he is very dedicated apparently so Im sure he will learn the plays etc ,his defence is far better than Johns from what I have seen of both of them and I think he has more football nous and skill as well .I reckon they wont name him till game day to take the pressure off .I think what may happen if Johns isnt dropped is Arthur comes onto for the bench for Tippy toes ,that way he can cover in the 1/2s and at 9 and in other posi's as well

Seibold hasn't sprung any last minute surprises so far this season, so I don't expect any this week. IMO, we need a link man at lock for the team to move forward (as was shown in the Raiders game), not a bash & barge artist. I would prefer Lawton instead of Keppie at 13 & GCKT instead of Tuipulotu at 14. The spine of Weekes, Schuster, Johns & GCKT worked well in the trial match v. Roosters (who were almost at full strength).

The only real change on the left is Weekes for Tom. Cooper might be more effective in an organising role. He just needs to learn Chezs judo throw tackling technique and kick well. If the middles can combine to make up for the loss of Jake we are in with a chance. Need a big game from Captain Croker, a lot of Jake and DCEs jobs will fall on his shoulders.

Edit: reading this I'm clutching at straws but at least there are straws to clutch at.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4