Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The ears aren't deaf ... they are just trained to filter out the raucus nonsense being mumbled from the half masticated sausage roll filled mouths of the couch potato's ...
It seems you get rather sensitive when any criticism about Croker's performance even gets mentioned. I truly believe that you are either his friend or relative and for that matter he can simply do no wrong. Your loyalty is admirable...it truly is.

It seems you get rather sensitive when any criticism about Croker's performance even gets mentioned. I truly believe that you are either his friend or relative and for that matter he can simply do no wrong. Your loyalty is admirable...it truly is.

Yeah nah ... just sensitive to having to read the same comments typed by the same numbnut 30 times every week .. learn a new trick

dont let the poor team results affect our feathered freinds on this forum , we all bleed maroon and white, dont let it get personal

Could be one of the most interesting yet ... with Turbo, Jurbo, Burbo, DCE and others all out .

The team I would pick ... not the team I think will be picked ..

Garrick
Saab
Parker
Koula
Veaga (or tuppaloopa) whoever is available
THE SHOOEY
Humphries (or Jake arrffurs)
Paseka
Croker
Keppie (ALL HAIL KEPPIE)
Fainu
Huamole
Lawton (lock)

Gordon Can Tan Go
Bullymore
Condon
Sipley

Last edited:
Could be one of the most interesting yet ... with Turbo, Jurbo, Burbo, DCE and others all out .

The team I would pick ... not the team I think will be picked ..

Garrick
Saab
Parker
Koula
Veaga (or tuppaloopa) whoever is available
THE SHOOEY
Humphries
Paseka
Croker
Keppie (ALL HAIL KEPPIE)
Fainu
Huamole
Lawton (lock)

Gordon Can Tan Go
Bullymore
Condon
Boyle (unless Sipley is back)

You called on Keppie to step up this year, and despite some signs of ill discipline at times, he's almost become our enforcer - so good call mate. My team:

01. Kaeo Weekes
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Tolu Koula
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Jake Arthur
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Sean Keppie
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Karl Lawton

14. Gordon Chan Kum Tong
15. Ethan Bullemor
16. Ben Condon
17. Toff Sipley

You called on Keppie to step up this year, and despite some signs of ill discipline at times, he's almost become our enforcer - so good call mate. My team:

01. Kaeo Weekes
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Tolu Koula
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Jake Arthur
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Sean Keppie
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Karl Lawton

14. Gordon Chan Kum Tong
15. Ethan Bullemor
16. Ben Condon
17. Toff Sipley
Yesterday we saw how much our attack improved with Jake at lock. We need someone with passing skills to be the link man in the middle. I would also like to see Lawton at lock with GCKT promoted. Wonder if Arthur will be selected first week?

01. Kaeo Weekes
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Tolu Koula
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Jake Arthur
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Sean Keppie
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Karl Lawton

14. Gordon Chan Kum Tong
15. Ethan Bullemor
16. Ben Condon
17. Toff Sipley
I like this side, I also hope Arthur’s is picked, think Lawman at 13 is a good call, feel like this side could go to Newy and give it a real crack, be huge for our year if we can bag the 2 points next week going into the bye, do that and who knows we might actually build something pretty positive heading into the second half of the season.

I like this side, I also hope Arthur’s is picked, think Lawman at 13 is a good call, feel like this side could go to Newy and give it a real crack, be huge for our year if we can bag the 2 points next week going into the bye, do that and who knows we might actually build something pretty positive heading into the second half of the season.
Shame Ponga and Gaiguy didn't get called up for Origin, but feeling confident about this game anyway.

Shame Ponga and Gaiguy didn't get called up for Origin, but feeling confident about this game anyway.
Yer, just finished saying I don’t mind Ponga playing, think Gagai is more of a concern, always seems to find a bit extra against us.

Very interesting selections this week. Especially if Jake is out.
Weekes or Garrick to fullback? I would have said Garrick but Weekes playing off Schu's passes might create havoc.
If jake is out, Parker for captain? Could do worse.

Fittler on the radio an hour ago saying Jake has had scans and torn his calf again.
IS Lawton also injured ? Id have Weekes at FB he has not let anyone down there when he has played there ,and our outside backs all looked really good yesterday ,and who knows maybe the Schu can create some ball playing magic for Kao ,he has been training there after all

01. Kaeo Weekes
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Tolu Koula
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Jake Arthur
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Sean Keppie
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Karl Lawton

14. Gordon Chan Kum Tong
15. Ethan Bullemor
16. Ben Condon
17. Toff Sipley
Could be pretty close to the team, depending on Lawtons shoulder injury. Might play the Bull at 13 and Karl on bench

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2