Team List Tuesday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great start but (if there is anyone there to do it) would be great to
1. Tie it in with a where are they now
2. Get some of the current players to do a watch along

All for members only

Sam Tagatese in the centres ha

Also Luke O'Dywer on the bench, shame what happened to him

Sam Tagatese in the centres ha

Also Luke O'Dywer on the bench, shame what happened to him
I remember a game where Tagatese smashed Foran numerous times - was probably this same year but I'm sure it was at their home ground

Also are you getting O'Dwyer mixed up with the Tigers forward who did his shoulder ?? That was Simon Dwyer

Only 5 from that team, Snake, Beaver, Kindog, Choc and Gifty, would go on to play in the 2008 premiership win.

By the time of the 2008 Grand Final, the other players from that 2004 game were:

Scott Donald was playing for the Leeds Rhinos
Albert Torrens had retired after spending 2006 with the Huddersfield Giants
Nick Bradley-Qalilawa was in his last year at Manly and in top grade football
Andrew Walker retired in 2008 after two years in Super Rugby with Qld
Michael Monoghan was playing for the Warrington Wolves
Kylie Leuluai was playing for the Leeds Rhinos
Chad Randall was playing for the Harlequins RL
Luke Williamson was in his last year with Manly before joining Harlequins
Solomon Haumono had quit league after 2006 to become a boxer
Daniel Heckenberg was playing for Harlequins
Shayne Dunley had retired at the end of 2007
Paul Stephenson was was in his last year at Cronulla before joining the Ipswich Jets

I remember a game where Tagatese smashed Foran numerous times - was probably this same year but I'm sure it was at their home ground

Also are you getting O'Dwyer mixed up with the Tigers forward who did his shoulder ?? That was Simon Dwyer
I currently work with Sam. You couldn’t meet a nicer bloke. He certainly gave Foran a working over!

I currently work with Sam. You couldn’t meet a nicer bloke. He certainly gave Foran a working over!
Mate, please pass on my commiserations to Sam for those years he had to spend at Cronulla. I'll never forgive him for helping them win a premiership. But I trust life is on the up for him now and he can put that dark time behind him.

Ahhhh I absolutely am

No Idea who Luke O'Dwyer is then haha

Only 5 from that team, Snake, Beaver, Kindog, Choc and Gifty, would go on to play in the 2008 premiership win.

By the time of the 2008 Grand Final, the other players from that 2004 game were:

Scott Donald was playing for the Leeds Rhinos
Albert Torrens had retired after spending 2006 with the Huddersfield Giants
Nick Bradley-Qalilawa was in his last year at Manly and in top grade football
Andrew Walker retired in 2008 after two years in Super Rugby with Qld
Michael Monoghan was playing for the Warrington Wolves
Kylie Leuluai was playing for the Leeds Rhinos
Chad Randall was playing for the Harlequins RL
Luke Williamson was in his last year with Manly before joining Harlequins
Solomon Haumono had quit league after 2006 to become a boxer
Daniel Heckenberg was playing for Harlequins
Shayne Dunley had retired at the end of 2007
Paul Stephenson was was in his last year at Cronulla before joining the Ipswich Jets
Great work HV8

This is the current Manly passionate fan Team List that helps to keep our Great club viable
All 12, 734 of them God bless their souls

This team is self selected with pride and passion for the Glory of our Great club

Discover your Manly passion within and Help lift our Great club to the top of the membership ladder where it truly belongs. All of us Manly fans can make this possible !
Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 734
Warriors 12, 673
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836
DISCOVER YOUR PASSION !
download.jpg

Last edited:
Watched a classic, and very typical flashback game on Fox yesterday between The Bears and Magpies. Typical Bear performance: Take a strong lead, go to water, let the opposition ride back right over the top of you, with a Magpies victory @:D

After supporting a team that has actual character, determination, staying power, and has that winning mentality and culture in Manly now, makes you realise how lucky we are as fans to support a team like ours :h:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8