Team line up for chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
NRL Team:

Brett Stewart
Michael Robertson
Steve Bell
Steve Matai
Chris Hicks
Travis Burns
Matt Orford
Jason King
Michael Monaghan
Brent Kite
Steve Menzies
Anthony Watmough
Ben Kennedy©

Interchange:
Shayne Dunley
Luke Williamson
Adam Cuthbertson
Mark Bryant
Paul Stephenson (1 player to be omitted)

Same team as last week!

Still wouldn't mind Dunley being dropped for Ballin.

It is beyond me why Sione Finefeuaki isn't in the PL side, I thought he impressed in the trials.

I wonder what is wrong with Rose, hope he gets over his injury because IMO, he should be playing first grade instead of King.

Well it was never going to change. If it doesnt change after a loss why would Des change it after a win.

I still dont think its our best team but we will see.

Gosh, i couldnt say anything about this, in case i might be construed as a twouble making, webel wousing untrue supporting, illegitimate, dishonest, moronic unfaithful, indecent, fan.

And of course we cant have that now can we. :lol:

It is beyond me why Sione Finefeuaki isn't in the PL side, I thought he impressed in the trials.

He is playing in Jim beam cup for belrose i think. He is pretty good player and i agree he should be in the PL team.

One good thing about this weeks team is that Cutbo is still there!! :yeah:

Sione couldnt crack the Melbourne squad, and we all know how strong their forward pack is (sarcasm).
Although im sure he couldnt be any worse then Moorewood and Curtis.

No Sione..............But Cleal plays.................Enough said I guess.

Did someone mention favourites the other day?

Cleal was good last week - ran hard and was easily our best prop.

just the 1 stupid penalty - but thats why he is in PL

Cleal is young and has more time to reach his potential...Sione has been around and isn't cracking it in any team. Maybe their are favourites, just as their are some who grab any subject and use it uneffectively for their own arguments/agendas.

Also...to whoever says he wants surprises on Wednesday morning with changes cause he's bored...hehehehehe

I dont think Cleal will reach his potential for Manly though I bet we will still see him in first grade.

With the team above especially matai in teh centres facing off against cross!

we are gooooorrrnnneeeee. Amos Roberts will also cause us too much trouble

The speed and the mobility of their backs will worry us. It all depends if we can put pressure on them around the rucks. If we start and play like we have in the last three weeks they will blow us away. Manly must have 55% of the ball to be a chance. Soward is a great danger around the rucks too.

if we start slowly we will get too far behind to fight back, though the roosters kind of rest on their laurals a lot

We may be able to match them in defence early ,but comparing our attacking options to theirs ,we are in trouble.Their backline is pretty solid in attack ,& apart from Bell ,we are still very ordinary....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4