Team for next season.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For me Kelly, Winterstein and Lussick need to take it up another notch for our team to shine. + Brown needs to just disappear. Green will be questionable if he is forced to stay.

You have named the 3 players I believe have the greatest potential to make a difference in 2018. Kelly, Frank and Lussick all face career defining seasons ... IF they achieve the improvement I believe is in each of them it will go a long way towards a top 4 finish.

You have named the 3 players I believe have the greatest potential to make a difference in 2018. Kelly, Frank and Lussick all face career defining seasons ... IF they achieve the improvement I believe is in each of them it will go a long way towards a top 4 finish.
Agree. It's past the potential stage for those 3 and they just need to dig in and make it happen. As for Brown, let's dig a hole and bury him with honours.

I think you can add AFB to that list. He has been very good given his experience; however, he needs to take the next step and push for a starting spot or increased minutes.

I think you can add AFB to that list. He has been very good given his experience; however, he needs to take the next step and push for a starting spot or increased minutes.
I think he's going to have a massive season. Being selected in the world cup side would have given him a massive boost in confidence, especially touring with Marty. So I'm expecting big things for him. I'm sure he understands that he needs to step up and will rise to the challenge.

For me Kelly, Winterstein and Lussick need to take it up another notch for our team to shine. + Brown needs to just disappear. Green will be questionable if he is forced to stay.
Our bench rotation hurt darcy. Need to can 3 props off bench. Addin, perrett plus a reserve hooker and 2nd rower.

I like;

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Pearce/Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Apisai Koroisau
10. Marty Taupau
11. Jack Gosiewski
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Frank Winterstein
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Taniela Paseka

Jack Gosiewski, all going well in pre-season, should be one of the starting back-rowers as he will bring more energy than Frank and by all accounts, a more damaging ball runner. I replaced Brown with Winterstein as I think he can cover both backs and forwards so is a better all round choice (defensively). We really need Paseka to "show us the money" and I hope he doesn't head the way of T-Rex etc.
Nice side mate, I like it.

I like;

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Pearce/Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Apisai Koroisau
10. Marty Taupau
11. Jack Gosiewski
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Frank Winterstein
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Taniela Paseka

Jack Gosiewski, all going well in pre-season, should be one of the starting back-rowers as he will bring more energy than Frank and by all accounts, a more damaging ball runner. I replaced Brown with Winterstein as I think he can cover both backs and forwards so is a better all round choice (defensively). We really need Paseka to "show us the money" and I hope he doesn't head the way of T-Rex etc.
Great team there. I think Gosiewski will get a shot later in the season and will make that starting spot his own. I don't think that Brown will be replaced though. It would have to be a straight swap with Frank.

Also, I think Sipley and Paseka will both spend time on the bench. Might also be worth giving Jamil Hoppa a spot if he gets cleared by the NRL - our pack performs better with 2 props on the bench instead of 3.

You sure seem to know a lot about the happenings of Manly's financial and recruitment operations. Serious question - are you employee of the club?
Yes Im head of recruiting and finance for the club at 17 years of age... @:D

We are low on front rowers.. no Lawrence or myles and no replacements i hope we have something brewing like a klemmer or Napa but i dont see it happening
Front row is the one position where we are brimming with young talent. Have you forgotten Tent, Sippers, Tango, Tarrent and Guacamole? On top of existing players such as Kapow, Darcy, Perrett, Lane, AFB . . .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8