Team - Cuthbo, Rose in.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pepi

Bencher
Manly Team Announced:

Kylie is injured. Manly have named a six man bench featuring 3 props, George Rose, Mark Bryant and Adam Cuthbertson.

SEA EAGLES TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Matai, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Matt Orford, Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Steve Menzies, Anthony Watmough, Ben Kennedy ©
Interchange: Shayne Dunley, Luke Williamson, George Rose, Mark Bryant, Adam Cuthbertson, Paul Stephenson (2 players will be omitted from the side)

i would guess they are giving him up until game day to pass a fitness test - if he fails steppa is there to cover.

Absolutely correct Fluffy.

THe way I see it is
Dunley out, a bench of

Williams, Cuthbo, Rose, Bryant

Choc it up with props!

I agree Daniel - i dont see the need for 2 hookers on the bench (Dunley and Willow).
Rose and Cuthbo are agressive, hard nosed kids who will not back down to Mason, O'Meley etc. IMO it would be our best possible bench.

I hope he does though. Dunley will be squashed against the Bulldogs forward pack. He makes us a lot of yards out of dummy half, but could be a liability in defence. A bench of Willow, Bryant, Cuthbo and Rose would be wicked awesome.

Also of note is that Sione Finefeuiaki is on the bench in Premier League and Aaron Groom is back in the Flegg team.

awesome news Downie.

Now I wonder if Rose is up to first grade quality as of yet?

his lateral defence let him down big time - looked like king 2005 but worse - his hitups were strong, but morewods were better. Still, you never know until you try.

What happened with Bullets "smashed knee" ;)

Not a bad side, good to see Cuthbo in the mix again.

Thats what i was thinking Byso. The career threatening injury caused by Brookvale Oval's cement turf. Must be the "tree sap" they are drinking.

We look a lot more lethal when monas is on the field. I like dunley, but I just cant see another team in the comp that concistently runs 2 hookers. Wasted spot IMO. Monas can more than handle the 80 mins.

We look a lot more lethal when monas is on the field. I like dunley, but I just cant see another team in the comp that concistently runs 2 hookers. Wasted spot IMO. Monas can more than handle the 80 mins.

Both the Eels & the Dogs do but agree that Monas should be a 70 - 80 minute hooker

What happened with Bullets \"smashed knee\" ;)

Not a bad side, good to see Cuthbo in the mix again.
Six man bench with Stepho picked means that Stewart is in grave doubt with Hicks to drop back to Fullback and Stepho in the centres. It is even in the Manly Daily!!!!!

Six man bench also means that one of the forwards is doubtful as well, quite likely to be Choc!

UP - the eels have riddel who starts as hooker then moves to the second row - something that has been suggested withh willow/dunley many times here.

Dunley without giving away penalties was outstanding while on the field against the dragons, we lost momentum when Monaghs came back on.

Des wont drop Dunley

LOL. I wish dunley was going to be dropped. Only reason Rose is on the bench is to cover for Watmough who is in doubt with a hip problem. He had needles at half time last week. But he will be right. Cuthbo is there for Lulu. Stevo is on the bench for Stewart with Hicks to fullback.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4