Team Cheering in the sheds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah a lot of talk about snake not wanting to be here, that video thankfully tells a different story

If we'd played with the same passion we showed tonight in all our matches this season we'd be close to the top of the ladder. It was a gutsy effort. I think with Potato coming back, and hopefully Jamie, Tom and Starling that we may just go on a roll.
No club can lose eight first graders and be competitive, but attitude has a lot to do with success and we were committed tonight.
One of our best wins in recent memory.

Can taufua sing our victory song seeing he is on a booze ban and some of the words are:

So it's guzzle guzzle guzzle,
As we pour it down our muzzle,
And sing out the order loud and clear, "More Beer".

And we drink all night,
Until we are very tired,
In the shade of the Manly Leagues Club.

wont someone think of the children!!!!!

The win was great, but loved the fact the boys attitudes were in the game, theres been all this talk about pride & fighting attitude yet recent games it was the busted mailman with no delivery....
Last night it was obvious from the early exchanges something had clicked.
They ticked rule number 1 - compete every play & enjoy your footy which go pretty much hand in hand - belief grew as they all put their bodies on the line for their mates.
The desire & vigour was loud & clear where the solid whole hearted defence paved the way for a win that could well turn the season....long way to go but its a funny game, where the teams with the momentum at the business end are the real chances.
Just need to get all troops healthy & get there....

So much better than the Team jeering that had been going on at half time..."No your shiit Kieran...am not,I'm playing injured...you are not you parra dog...ohh get f@cked what about Blair and Williame they suck more than me....leave them alone, they've always been useless....piss off Daly who are you too talk you're pissing off too...at least I'm having a go, and I speak nicely....BAM!-TOOVES!...I'm gunna stab everyone in this room if you don't turn it around in the second half...that's if I don't have a fkn heart-attack before then....hey look at me dance....can't touch this...it's Toovey time!

Can taufua sing our victory song seeing he is on a booze ban and some of the words are:

And we drink all night,
Until we are very tired,

I loved the enthusiasm that went into the song.
Had no idea what they were saying but thought I heard the word 'beer', and saw Taufua mouthing the words 'iced tea'.@:D
Now once Greenturd hears about Manly's beer song they'll be fined 100k for bringing the game into disrepute by promoting binge drinking after a game.
I can't blame the boys for being excited. It was a great win. The team was united during the game and the post match celebration.
My singing award goes to Matai.

It was great to see but the same was said about the on field circle after round 2. Now it is time to turn up the heat at home in true Manly fashion and push that spoon talk out of the headlines.

And we drink all night,
Until we are very tired,

Here's a think of the children version of Manly's beer song -

So it's snuggle snuggle snuggle
As we give our Mum a cuddle
And sing out the order loud with glee, "More Tea"

And we chat at night
Until we are very tired
And we head home from the Manly Leagues Club.
"Yipp-ee!"

I may send these lyrics to Hi-5 and the Wiggles.
Matai could be the Maroon and White Wiggle.

Apologies - sometimes you have to amuse yourself......and then share it online.:p

I'm sure this has been asked before but does someone know the lyrics. From the song they song not the old one ?

Pretty sure this is the victory song they sing:

We are the Manly Boys,
We had a win today,
We are the boys you know of,
We showed them how to play.

No matter where we'll be,
Maroon and White you'll see,
Oh aren't we a wonderful credit,
To our locality.

So cheer boys cheer,
We are together,
Every now and then we have a win... have a win.

We will play them all around,
At our home or any ground,
If they'll always play a fair and honest game.

And we drink all night,
Until we are very tired,

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7