Team announced today - Any changes?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Today Dessie is expected to pick a side capable of producing our first win, what changes do you expect to see?

Burns name at 5/8
Monas at hooker
Stevo as an outside back

Bench
Dunley
Cuthbo/Rose
Bryant
Willo

For some dumb reason Dessie likes throwing beaver in the centres.............Why?

Didn't work in 2004, yet he has another go in 2006. ........What the?

Becasue our centre depth is non exisitent Byso, Hicks is a option but maybe his defence in the centres is a issue. I cant recall from 2004.

I just hope Kylies suspension results in Cuthbo getting a run. Please!!!!!!

Steppa was on the bench :naughty:

I dont agree with him on the bench, for me its on the wing or PL.

I am not so sure of him in the centres again. I still remember his defensive efforts in that position in 2004 and early 2005. Menzies is definately a better defensive option in the centres than Steppa and he was probably put there on Saturday night for that reason, we all know the attacking abilities of the cowboys backline. I know I would have felt safer with Menzies there ahead of Steppa. But I guess he may have improved so maybe another chance should be given.

Steppa played in the centres when he came on against the Cowgirls and did nothing wrong. I'm sure he would be an improved proposition to what we saw early last year, however, why the **** wont Hicks play in the centres.

I know it has been quoted that he would prefer to play on the wing, but who gives a ****. Hicks should play where he is ****ing well told. Hicks is a proven better option at centre than Matai or Steppa.

Time to grow some balls Des.

I see what I have been doing for a while now. I look at the lineup and see deficiencies and plot the personnel accordingly.

In the case of the backline I was always pushing Hicks to centre because of Steppas poor record in that spot. Subsequent that Steppa up & performs well on the wing.

So added to that we then see Robbo turn up last week & also perform well on the wing with what appears to be decent defence and good speed.

So i dont see why Des doesnt see it & to answer this thread, I dont expect to see it changed to this in this weeks lineup.

Backline should be and always should have been

Wing: Steppa & Robertson
Centre: Bell & Hicks

I dont give a fig for where Hicks "Wants" to play history shows he is a far better centre than he is a winger. If his defense is suspect then have him defend on the wing and put robertson inside him to defend in centre!

Robertson is a better defender than he is an attacker and therefore should sit well because hicks is a better attacker than defender and also likes to hold the ball more than pass it.

Why this hasn't been done I do not know

Des works under the "SNAFU" principle.

Situation Normal All Fukced Up.

Just think if it wasn't for Parrammatta being such a..holes than we would have Jamie Lyon by now and boy do we need him.

Just another reason to hate the Parra scum.

Des works under the \"SNAFU\" principle.

Situation Normal All Fukced Up.

Just think if it wasn't for Parrammatta being such a..holes than we would have Jamie Lyon by now and boy do we need him.

Just another reason to hate the Parra scum.

Agree 100% I cant stand Parra.... the next best thing to a Manly win is always a Parra loss!

Dennis Fitzgerald= TOOL

Can't wait to see the match against Parra next year when we have Lyon running around for us. Both teams will be pumped.

Also can't wait to see Alberts get smashed this weekend.

Alberts? Where did he go to and where will you see him?

oh didnt know he had switched to there. now i want to see him get smashed

Steppa played in the centres when he came on against the Cowgirls and did nothing wrong. I'm sure he would be an improved proposition to what we saw early last year, however, why the **** wont Hicks play in the centres.

I know it has been quoted that he would prefer to play on the wing, but who gives a ****. Hicks should play where he is ****ing well told. Hicks is a proven better option at centre than Matai or Steppa.

Time to grow some balls Des.

Good to see some fire SB!!

I at least want to see Robertson as the run on/ stay on winger.

He has some tallent that we really need to harness.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4