Teacher rating website

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes. In 12 years of schooling I was never given an opportunity to give feedback on my teachers.

Can you imagine any other profession that would tolerate such a lack of accountability from its client base?

Considering the last year your at school you are 17 years of age. Do you think students would have the maturity to give decent feedback??

Considering the last year your at school you are 17 years of age. Do you think students would have the maturity to give decent feedback??

If the teachers have done their job correctly, yes.

the problem with a website is it creates anonymity and there would be too many unsubstantiated rumours etc.

There should be some form of review but it needs to be constructive, this would not be.

I just put in a review of one of my old teachers and my reply is pending review so they must filter out the idiotic comments, not a bad idea.

Yes. In 12 years of schooling I was never given an opportunity to give feedback on my teachers.

Can you imagine any other profession that would tolerate such a lack of accountability from its client base?
Teaching does provide quality feedback - it just isn't measured in a anonymous website that allows anyone with an axe to grind to put up anonymous or scurrilous material. Just as silly as measuring teacher effectiveness by test scores.

http://au.ratemyteachers.com/schools/new_south_wales/sydney/the_king%2527s_school

This link of a certain Sydney school shows you how credible this site is!

I would have thought that the keyboard heros who anonymously haunt silvertails would have been a caution to anyone wanting to attach any credibilty to something on the internet??

The ratings of a few of my old teachers were pretty spot on. Some good and some bad.
Mind you , if it was around while I was still at school I may have had a different veiw, particularly just after I was given detention by a certain teacher.

CW Report Card

Nice guy but his pashon and insistense on all things Maron & White is just, like, sooooo annoying. Anyone who does'nt go for Parra is, like, SUCH a bogan!

[quote author=Matabele]

Teaching does provide quality feedback - it just isn't measured in a anonymous website that allows anyone with an axe to grind to put up anonymous or scurrilous material. Just as silly as measuring teacher effectiveness by test scores.

[/quote]

Tell me specifically how students are able to give feedback on teacher performance.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4