Taylor promoted to Souths Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
they shouldn't be and hopefully won't be for too much long after they capitulate over the next few years- signing Taylor is the smartest thing they have done in a while though.

Good move by Souths. Big risk for taylor to start his 1st full year as senior coach with Souths though. I hope the club can provide acceptable facilities in future.
Good luck to him though. Like many others may have found, he (and his father) were always more than happy to have a yarn with the average punter in the crowd. Good genuine bloke - I wish him well and for Tigers to be the new bitch team.

PJ is like one of those dolls with the string, just pull it out and away he goes about souths :)

just Like Ryan and YARTs, Dan and Mosman, Matas and Racism, Dan and the Northern Beaches.............well Dan and just about any topic really :)

PJ is like one of those dolls with the string, just pull it out and away he goes about souths :)

just Like Ryan and YARTs, Dan and Mosman, Matas and Racism, Dan and the Northern Beaches.............well Dan and just about any topic really :)

ha...true....you could probably add a few more topics to mine but not for this forum!

Comes from living in the riverina, I grew up in Leeton and Yanco :)

I cover the Group 20 news....Yanco are shot ducks but Leeton look like the only team that will come within a bulls roar of Yenda who have only lost one game all year.
All in all it was a pretty farking boring year of footy out here!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2