Taupau will be out 3 - 4 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
01. Stewart
02. Tafua
03. Matai
04. Walker
05. Tom T
06. Lyon
07. DCE
08. Jake T
09. Korisau
10. Myles
11. Symonds
12. Tapau
13. Buhrer

14. Parcell
15. Lawrence
16. Starling
17. Vave

18. Lussick

Team list Tuesday next week! Come Friday the team will be obliterated and scattered across the world!
Great, after this weekend now we have to put up with watching Taufua try and catch the high ball. Fark me this is a hard team to watch.

As i fly for a living, had the boys on my return flight from Brisvegas. They all looked pretty dissapointed, not as much as us fans felt though! Had the laptops open... going through with what went wrong. Spoke to a few players... Tom T is good to go, hopefully Ferris is back. Also... DTE wasn't on the flight. I gather he was trying to renegotiate another backflip. Hehe
Trent Barrett, was his usual self... no pressure, had the attitude he was at Manly for the long Haul.
Tommy Turbo... certainly does look like he has put on some size.

Had the pleasure of chatting to Randell and Walker.. really nice and approachable...
Oh... Nate Miles eye looked pretty nasty! Blurred vision when looking up but good for the game against the Sharks.
I know its not positive news, however still nice to have a chat with some of the players 1 on 1...

Who cares if Taupau is out, it's not like we're using him correctly. The only genuine wrecking ball in our team and the coach has turned him into an 80 minute tackler with no running game.
I've been banging on about this for ages.maybe it's in his contract to play 80 every week

I've been banging on about this for ages.maybe it's in his contract to play 80 every week
I read a while back when he was at the Tigers that he was unhappy to be on the bench, that's why they made him starting lock. He should realise the bench is where he plays his best footy judging from his games for NZ.

overrated , overpaid , 1 good game against the tigers , he should be looking for the ball , not waiting for it

Wish he had the stanima and mentality of sam burgess surley he is as strong as sam. Should be playin like him. Its the type of bloke we need.

Taupau should fight for the downgrade - was not very bad at all
I only saw it once so I don't know if Gillett played a part (a la Inglis) but to me it looked like he was dropped on his head from a great height, pretty serious.
Taupau might be obsessed with lifting things up?

From Twitter:

Liam Cox ‏@LiamCox_TV 13m13 minutes agoSydney, New South Wales
Marty Taupau faces 3-4 week ban for dangerous throw on Matt Gillett
looked more like a drop than a th
Taupau should fight for the downgrade - was not very bad at all
compare that charge from the judicary with their view on justin hunt's tackle on mybe, fox sports news says he will get off with a guilty plea for an old fashioned coathanger, i haven't seen one like that for a while.

look at the video here:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...t/news-story/fde097c4053accf7693b8f425404d8a4

overrated , overpaid , 1 good game against the tigers , he should be looking for the ball , not waiting for it

He did on Saturday night. At one point he actually shifted himself to the right trying to get something going because unfortunately with Walker on the left he's not seeing the ball as he should. Walker runs too much and crowds him for room, that's if he actually passes the ball.

Barrett could shift Taupau to the right of the field next to DCE and Killer where he would be used properly, but the problem there is that would negate his right hand fend which makes him less effective.

That was a really bad tackle, seriously what was Taupau thinking, I hope he gets a good talking-to from the Coach. I'm beginning to see why he's already at his 3rd club..

I only saw it once so I don't know if Gillett played a part (a la Inglis) but to me it looked like he was dropped on his head from a great height, pretty serious.
Taupau might be obsessed with lifting things up?

Tapau should get off. Everybody can see that he just tripped over...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4