Taupau: We will win the comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When I first saw thread title, I thought oh no! We don't want to go big-mouthing ourselves.

But Don't think this was the case. Taupau was merely expressing self-belief with confidence. This is a good thing to catch a glimpse of.

What concerns me if it comes to fruition is we have a lot of players coming off contract... how can we retain/pay them all (especially if TurdBurg wants to slap fines on us).

Of well, one day at a time.

As long as Marty is prepared and able to do his important share of the heavy lifting [ should be a pun in there somewhere ] right through to the hopeful BIG ONE[ and with a Manly win ]

Positivity beats the hell out of negativity and Marty is a passionate Manly man who gives it all every week. He talks the talk and walks the walk. Go Manly

Positivity beats the hell out of negativity and Marty is a passionate Manly man who gives it all every week. He talks the talk and walks the walk. Go Manly
Outward positivity(before achieving anything of substance) is more negative than inward negativity never displayed.

In the same way wearing or displaying religious symbols makes you no closer to a spiritual grounding than a non believer, if anything it shows you value fashion over a belief system that needs no advertising to have an impact on you.

Marty sure looks like a fool now. If your going to talk the talk. You need to walk the walk. Unfortunately walking and a slow jog was about as good as Marty could be bothered doing today.

I’m all for positive thinking and energy and all that stuff, but Marty should of kept these thoughts to himself

Embarrassing article. Keep quiet and do the talking on the field because that was utter crap yesterday.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4