Taupau out to earn Kiwis start

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tue 02 May, 2017, 6:00am
By Alicia Newton‌, National Correspondent‌‌, ‌‌‌NRL.com

New Zealand forward Martin Taupau hopes strong form for Manly in the No.10 jersey is enough to convince Kiwis coach David Kidwell he deserves a starting birth against the Kangaroos on Friday night.

Regarded for most of his NRL career as an impact player off the interchange bench at the Bulldogs and Wests Tigers, Taupau wants to break into the New Zealand side's 13 for the first time since making his Test debut back in 2014.

The 27-year-old has been a mainstay in the Kiwis line-up since his international call-up three years ago with 16 Test appearances but all have been in the impact role.
image.ashx

Read more:
http://www.nrl.com/taupau-out-to-earn-kiwis-start/tabid/10874/newsid/106292/default.aspx

Last edited:
That's good Marty.
Just don't get hurt in the process !!

Deserves the spot, would've made it into the Kangaroos based on his recent form, I believe.

I still don't want him to play. I don't want him to get hurt. Nor do I want Jake to play for the Roos, for the same reason. Manly means more to me than any rep game.

Obviously this is a selfish view on my part, but my view is always right.

Depends. Whose truth are we looking for?

If it's universal truth then yes, I speak the unquestionable truth (great BBC radio show, The Unquestionable Truth).

Two Silvertails, one Silvertail always tells the truth and another always tells a lie.
One Silvertail says the other Silvertail always tells the truth. Which one is he?

Two Silvertails, one Silvertail always tells the truth and another always tells a lie.
One Silvertail says the other Silvertail always tells the truth. Which one is he?

The good old liar's paradox.

Socrates: "Everything Plato says is a lie."

Plato: "Everything Socrates says is the truth."

Who is right? Bugger the paradox. I am. Always.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4