Taupau gets off with a fine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
He was never going to be suspended, there was nothing in either of his high tackles

Yep, Marty has been charged by the MRC for his hit on Tigpies hooker Matt McIlwrick.

http://www.nrl.com/taupau-matulino-charged-by-mrc/tabid/10874/newsid/111020/default.aspx

However the good news is that with an early plea of guilty he will only be hit with a $2,100 fine and no suspension. But I reckon he'll be on notice and next time won't be so lucky.
So let me get this right,Latrell Mitchell does a blatant shoulder charge, doesnt get charged, oh I forgot, the rorters are the only team that can do them,nappa,Evans are prime examples and that hurdler from the scum vunavalu doesnt get charged. Again I,ll say, the blatant favouritism is just so obvious , No wonder I am getting disillusioned with the game today. Well I guess they need these two teams at full strength for the GFn
:swear::swear:

So let me get this right,Latrell Mitchell does a blatant shoulder charge, doesnt get charged, oh I forgot, the rorters are the only team that can do them,nappa,Evans are prime examples and that hurdler from the scum vunavalu doesnt get charged. Again I,ll say, the blatant favouritism is just so obvious , No wonder I am getting disillusioned with the game today. Well I guess they need these two teams at full strength for the GFn
:swear::swear:

You forgot to mention the shoulder charge on Brad Parker that Ferguson didn't get charged for last week :swear:

But I can't argue with your point. There are definitely some clubs and players who are protected species in this league.

Not a shot at you 1969 old mate .... but if anybody thinks that we have had any intimidation or aggression this year ... with or without Marty ... all I can say is my neighbours Labradoodle would scare them shiitless.

We have won games with skill, the only bloke that has fair dinkum fired up is Darcy, and he got bagged by the tree hugging, Greenpeace loving, free range egg eating, tofu burger vegans for being too mean to the opposition.
Hey!! ... As a north coast hippie I resemble that remark!!

You forgot to mention the shoulder charge on Brad Parker that Ferguson didn't get charged for last week :swear:

But I can't argue with your point. There are definitely some clubs and players who are protected species in this league.
Thats right, I remember now and was thinking the same, No Charge

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11