Targus chill pads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
Ever noticed how hot the underside of your laptop gets after a while of use? Those processors, drives and other battery draining necessities, generate loads of heat during operation. Often, the built in fan in your laptop simply can't cope. Your computer will shut down automatically to prevent meltdown damage once it detects that the machine is too hot and over the prescribed operating temperature. Unfortunately, that measure can also lead to data loss if the system shuts down in a split second while your in the middle of whatever you were doing.
I'm pleased to report that there's no longer a need to worry about overheating your laptop, (netbook/notebook/Ipad) thanks to the Targus chill mat range.
I bought one of the twin fan mats and it really does a great job at keeping my laptop happy, cool and comfortable. The chill mat itself runs via usb cable, so no power points required. It's efficient and effective.
The entry model retails for around $25-$30 and some models go up to around $50. Well worth it IMO.

632n.jpg

WAMF said:
Ever noticed how hot the underside of your laptop gets after a while of use? Those processors, drives and other battery draining necessities, generate loads of heat during operation. Often, the built in fan in your laptop simply can't cope. Your computer will shut down automatically to prevent meltdown damage once it detects that the machine is too hot and over the prescribed operating temperature. Unfortunately, that measure can also lead to data loss if the system shuts down in a split second while your in the middle of whatever you were doing.
I'm pleased to report that there's no longer a need to worry about overheating your laptop, (netbook/notebook/Ipad) thanks to the Targus chill mat range.
I bought one of the twin fan mats and it really does a great job at keeping my laptop happy, cool and comfortable. The chill mat itself runs via usb cable, so no power points required. It's efficient and effective.
The entry model retails for around $25-$30 and some models go up to around $50. Well worth it IMO.

632n.jpg

Just use a laptop raiser.. when i worked at binglee belking had a fan cooled one ppl started bringing them back because the fan was noisy .. fukn dumbazzes & i had to do the credit claims on the **** lol.. just saying get a laptop raiser or just put a thong underneath the top part of your laptop thats even cheaper..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8