• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
When does this practice start,are drag queens tanking,are the rooters going to tank the slime game.
Will the drizzle lose the last game so they don't have to play whoever first up.
I reckon it happens.

I picked the Storm in the LFS Comp, but before I knew if the outs.

The Panthers will win this one now.

Roosters have the minor premiership for the taking. They win by 27 points or more and it's theirs if they want it.

Against parra, that's achievable. Just depends if they want it.

Means they also likely get the gummies in wk1.

Also I see no value in the chooks tanking.

They lose, or win by a little, they play souffs at a big stadium. So they might swell go for the minor premiership and get the genuine home ground advantage vs gummies.

They would also go into finals with 3 straight losses which isn't great for confidence.

Seems to happen so often in hockey that each year there's a rhyme to describe how teams will play to try and get the player who will go number one in the draft.

EG: "Play bad...for Ekblad" (drafted first in 2014)

"Be a gone-er for Connor" (2015)

"We're dying for Dahlin" (2018)

It was a rule that the last place team got the first draft pick but teams we're "tanking" (no no not us sir, really we aren't) so much that the nhl changed the rule and now the bottom 15 teams all get put into a 'weighted lottery' situation to see who gets to pick first.

Tanking is overrated.
Wanking is way more fun :)
Just ask our coach he is the biggest wanker in the NRL

All roosters need to do is win by 3 and then they will 2nd and Home final ..yes minor premiership is up for the taking but they only need 2nd really.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8