Taniela Paseka is he the answer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Then again, there were plenty of Silvertails knocking Api last season.
Yes because Api couldnt pass from dummy half very well. He still can't watching penrith games this year.
That being said his heart and running game is missed but only because of MF and his stupid arse church dance antics. If MF was out there right now we would be saying Api who.

Yes because Api couldnt pass from dummy half very well. He still can't watching penrith games this year.
That being said his heart and running game is missed but only because of MF and his stupid arse church dance antics. If MF was out there right now we would be saying Api who.
MF couldn't be out there right now, or anytime in the near future because of his second shoulder operation, might be lucky to play again this year even if the charges are dismissed or found innocent.
We couldn't possibly keep two top quality hookers on our books, so one had to go, and no way it was going to be MF, with all due respect to Api.

Meters per game is the main stat to look at. We know what that is?
Look better than they really are. Less kick return metres.
No point saying he has to go, he has got another year, he could come good, and I don't imagine there's are line up to buy his contract.

As mentioned already, he’s a Brent Kite project for Des and Don.
He is very physically impressive, this leads to a lot of expectation.
I think he’s currently used similarly to Mark Bryant.
I’m optimistic Paseka will be closer to Kite than Bryant in terms of career potential.

Also, just going off memory
Paseka played for NSW through the junior grades and I’ve heard Freddy Fittler mention a few times he’s glad Paseka has been ‘part of the development’
Not saying he’s ready for origin talk! Just mentioning his rep career might not be for New Zealand or Tonga necessarily

Everyone can see WHY he is not making an impact...except the big baby Duey himself !!

Start at the back fence - take 5-6 angry pills - Go Full Throttle with only hitting the defensive line hard as possible in mind....after bending the line and crushing 2-3 defenders, get to feet and play the ball as the defence is still trying to adjust - Job done !!

Everyone can see WHY he is not making an impact...except the big baby Duey himself !!

Start at the back fence - take 5-6 angry pills - Go Full Throttle with only hitting the defensive line hard as possible in mind....after bending the line and crushing 2-3 defenders, get to feet and play the ball as the defence is still trying to adjust - Job done !!
And using this imagery.... I wonder how T Rex is training?

He actually reminds me of TREX. All these two need to do is RUN HARD, instead they look like they surrender in a tackles
I get the T-rex comparisons, but don't forget that there was a time when T-rex was almost unstoppable. Yes, it was a brief time, but he was a very good player for Manly, NSW and Australia before things went south. The really frustrating thing is that Paseka hasn't shown anything yet.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4