Take it away Malcolm Knox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Phantar

Bencher
One of his best!

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/stormlands-a-state-of-mind-insular-deluded-fantastic-8230-20120922-26dn1.html#comments

The comments beneath are even funnier. Some people just don't get it.

Technical Coach said:
The NRL is like the 100m sprint no need to elaborate, funny article yes but grow up and smell the roses.

I'll happy state that Bellamy is possibly one of the greatest coaches the game has ever produced.
The way his side goes about it's business is 2nd to none.

But as the writer has said they need to put there hand up and say yes we dudded the rest of the comp for 5-6 years but refuse to.

eagles2win said:
Technical Coach said:
The NRL is like the 100m sprint no need to elaborate, funny article yes but grow up and smell the roses.

I'll happy state that Bellamy is possibly one of the greatest coaches the game has ever produced.
The way his side goes about it's business is 2nd to none.

But as the writer has said they need to put there hand up and say yes we dudded the rest of the comp for 5-6 years but refuse to.
The fact they refuse to admit they did anything wrong makes it hard to trust they wouldn't do it again.

What's the point of admitting they did something wrong when they feel in their hearts most teams are doing it anyway---not out of denial but it's the culture of the NRL.

I for one don't see them as cheats in the current or even past environment of player retention/purchases.

A great article. It isn't just Hoffman who has slunk back. Will Chambers has come back as well without anyone really noticing. The Lance Armstrong analogy...PRICELESS!!! Dirty, dirty club!

Technical Coach said:
What's the point of admitting they did something wrong when they feel in their hearts most teams are doing it anyway---not out of denial but it's the culture of the NRL.

I for one don't see them as cheats in the current or even past environment of player retention/purchases.

So are you saying other clubs, including our own, are rorting the cap to the same extent? Is the Storm's only crime that they got caught?

Technical Coach said:

I think you are wrong. How desperate would the NRL be to catch Manly breaching the cap.One slip up and we are gone, I reckon. We would have to be VERY careful!!

Moops said:
Technical Coach said:

I think you are wrong. How desperate would the NRL be to catch Manly breaching the cap.One slip up and we are gone, I reckon. We would have to be VERY careful!!

Agree with you Moops.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7