Take a bow recruitment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
Understandably, everyone is focusing on the great signings.

But let's think about the outgoings in last two years:

- Watmough: injured, headed for retirement.
- G Stewart: Struggling in Super League
- Foran: possibly injured. Persistent hamstring problems
- Hasson: Not even in Parra reserve grade side (is he injured?)
- Jessie SL: Not in first grade this week at Sharks
- Ligi Sao: Not in first grade this week at Warriors
- Cheyse Blair: Injured at Storm
- Ballin: injured to round 10 at Tigers
- Mason: to France
- Chee Kam: probably not in Tigers first grade (18th man in weak team)
- Littlejohn: halfback due to injury in Tigers
- Dumanis Lui - probably Dragons bench (wish we'd kept him instead of Burgess etc)
- Gutherson: winger in Eels
- Hiku: centre in Panthers

By my count, 3 maybe 4 of all those players Manly let go are playing first grade this week.Pretty fair outcome for us.

Bozo made the tough calls to let players go and, so far at least, they are paying off.

Looking at the end of last season i think you will find WE were all shattered. The players let go , the unrest, the sacking of our great legend tooves and throw in the injuries. Most of us deep down were pissed at what was going on with our once mighty club and wanted blood . A few months on and wow enter the great bozo and SHAZAM quickfix. My only regret is not seeing tooves appointed some position in the club but other then that i couldnt be more content. COME ONNNNN.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
giphy.gif

Definately super signings - & yes - though some big names let go, have proven to be busted or replaced with better quality with only Gutherson a "should have kept him" player....in saying that I think Dylan Walker will add more than Guth so also happy to accept that trade off....

You only have to look at our team for this week to realise that we made the right call letting those guys go. Gutherson is the only one I am worried that we lost.

Green is a bit of an unknown to me, but I didn't see how he played in the 9's. Brown I'm not as worried about.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2