Tahu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rexx

Reserve Grader
Timana Tahu cut up Manly yesterday, consistently. Finger shouldn't be pointed at Bell because it was almost all players who struggled. Bell's error came when he became the third player tackling Tahu, when he should have stayed out on Morrison, giving Morrison an easy run to the line. Can understand this panic to some extent because Tahu cut up Manly all day.

A new tactic for dealing with Tahu needs to be devised for next time. Maybe it's cutting out his legs like Beaver did. He's so strong up top. This might allow him a free pass or quick play-the-ball but it's a better alternative than what happened yesterday.

We had trouble containing Grothe as well especially in the first half. They had a much bigger backline than ours and I will it was their size/strenght we had trouble matching.

Rexx I think you will find it was Dunley that was on the wing (for some reason) and it was actually him that came in when he need not have. Dont think Bell was at fault there

Hicks was infield and had cleaned up another mess and so we didn't have a winger at all, allowing Morrison to go over out wide. Bell didn't miss one on ones with Tahu though Tahu was an absolute handful for anyone. He deserves his Aussie Spot.

Think again clontaago. Dunley had come across and was directly between Tahu and the goal line. And Bell was between Tahu and Morrison and came in to Tahu. As it turned out neither Bell nor Dunley was needed in the Tahu tackle, because he was stopped, for once, one-on-one.

Rexx I think you will find it was Dunley that was on the wing (for some reason) and it was actually him that came in when he need not have. Dont think Bell was at fault there

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6