• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
his times up.
Mate he's playing one of the toughest, high impact sports on the planet with an infection in his collarbone that requires immediate surgery. And still he runs 150 plus metres a game. His agility is seriously effected by only having the use of one arm. The man is a warrior and exemplifies the Manly spirit. He couldn't even lift his arm to celebrate after scoring a try. Wait to see how he goes when he's in a condition to play the game.

As predicted, our forwards hold the Storm, our backs gift them tries.
All tries in the first half came from our soft left side defence - Willarmy, Tafua and Tom Turbo, who has defensive weakness.

Tom should spend the off-season working with the games best defensive player to improve his own tackling.

He won't have to go far to find him.

storm find vinivaulu, and turn korobete into a monster,
Parra find radradra,
Roosters unearth latrell Mitchell,
Raiders have edrick and rapana,
Sharks have feki and Holmes
Panthers have watene-zel and mansour and the list goes on..
We take other clubs rejects who are not up to any of these players names standards.
TAfua, had a touch of class years ago but now he is way too slow and cannot read the play.

Don't worry half those overhyped guys will be playing poorly next year and there will be a new bunch of "great players" taking their place. Hopefully they will be manly players. As you indicate Tafua was one of them not that long ago.

I did not see what he did tonight, but from his recent performances this year and last I can imagine. He was ok back a few years, but because we don't have anyone else we have to cop this every week. I feel he has cost us a few games with bad handling errors. Way past the use by date!!!!!

Jorge is playing in obvious pain and discomfort because of his infected shoulder. He should have gone in for surgery already but because we've been stretched beyond the limit with reserves he has been forced to play on.

Tonight most of his problem was Wiliame's sub par performance. He kept rushing in in defence (usually missing his target) which either forced Jorge to come in as well or it left him in no mans land facing a 3 on 1. And Jorge would have probably scored more than once if not for Wiliame's crap passing.

Yet despite the pain he's in Jorge still rolled up his sleeves and got in there as always, taking strong hit ups and taking pressure off the forwards.

I know Jorge isn't perfect. He's far far from the quickest winger going around and has always been suspect under a high ball, but he's far from past it.

I read somewhere that a few weeks ago, after one of our games that his jumper was soaked in blood. His surgeon wants him to come in immediately and have his plate taken out and Tafua won't have the operation done because he wants to help his team mates try to win games. It shows the players are a tight group and don't want to let each other down.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6