Tactics against the Dogs - go big or small?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What are out tactics against the Dogs? Do we try and play them at their own game, and stack our bench with big guys in the hope of nullifying Mason, O'Meley and Co? Or do we pick a smaller bench and try and run them around the park in the hope of them tiring and Beaver and Choc running into holes? I am not sure.

They have a big pack, but they're also fairly mobile. I don't think we'd be running around them. Plus, which smaller guys would you pick? Dunley would be about it. I'd go with three forwards (Cuthbo, Rose and Bryant) plus Willow who could replace Monas at hooker if he needs it.

We're gonna be fired up like hell for this match. A big pack would probably be best.

Depending on injuries , I wouldn't be changing the team too much.

After watching the Cheatin' Dogs play the Rabbitohs , I wasn't overly impressed with their attack. Their strength lies with their forwards & the intimidation that guys like Mason , O'Meley , Ryan & SBW pose.

Along with Parra , the Dogs game is the one I love to win most each year out of all the matches. I would rate Corey Hughes & W.Mason as my 2 most dis-liked players in the NRL.

btw A guy that I work with lives near Mark O'Meley and knows him very well and has heard that Sherwin has been playing Premier League recently due to disciplinary reasons relating to excessive alcohol consumption.

We need to smash them in the forwards. If you can beat them up in the front and show we are not intimidated, their backs dont have the space to create havoc.

If you look at all the bullwogs best performances, it is when their forwards are smashing the **** out of the opposition creating second phase play and opening the defensive line for the quick men.

I would love nothing more than to see Beaver or Bryant lay SBW and Mason on their over-rated arses.

"I would love nothing more than to see Beaver or Bryant lay SBW and Mason on their over-rated arses. "

i wish we had blokes this over rated!!!!! lol 8D

We need to smash them in the forwards. If you can beat them up in the front and show we are not intimidated, their backs dont have the space to create havoc.

If you look at all the bullwogs best performances, it is when their forwards are smashing the **** out of the opposition creating second phase play and opening the defensive line for the quick men.

I would love nothing more than to see Beaver or Bryant lay SBW and Mason on their over-rated arses.

Yeah smash the dickheads. It's a pity Hoppa can't come back for an encore performance in this game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6