T-Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
T-Rex is finally starting to show us how good he could be. Loved him pushing off Lockyear like he was a 2 year old kid trying to tackle him.

More of the same for Thurston and Bowen this week.

Would have been better if he'd roflstomped the old pricks face

Cheating merkin taking a dive for a cheap penalty

I think its disgusting the match review commitee doesnt look at the weekends dives for penalties,RL is becoming the new soccer

TRex looked very dangerous every time he got the ball yesterday. And his confidence is growing with that slick no look pass. He also was very dirty on himself with that other pass going over the sideline We have to keep him at Manly.

Loved the no look pass lol. What i loved most was how pissed off he was when he made that mistake, i think that shows how much the boys want this.

His offloading can be huge for us. He hasn't been doing much lately just concentrating on his running but a well timed offload can break the game open. Definitely falls into the X Factor category for us.

The talent and potential was always there in the bloke, just some guys take longer to find it

1 of my favourite things to watch at the moment is when he wraps his arms around a player, picks them up and slams them, got Parker with it yesterday

Kiwi Eagle said:
1 of my favourite things to watch at the moment is when he wraps his arms around a player, picks them up and slams them, got Parker with it yesterday

No player is immune to his monstrous slams. He's a true beast.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6