• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.nrl.com/minichiello-facing-three-match-ban/tabid/10874/newsid/69376/default.aspx

Mini and Norrie are the only charges this week.

Broncos, start shuddering now:p

http://www.nrl.com/minichiello-facing-three-match-ban/tabid/10874/newsid/69376/default.aspx

Mini and Norrie are the only charges this week.

Broncos, start shuddering now:p

Great news I was expecting an NRL conspiracy to get the Broncos into the finals.

I need a YART for Friday night's team with all the injuries - Ryan????

Great news I was expecting an NRL conspiracy to get the Broncos into the finals.

I need a YART for Friday night's team with all the injuries - Ryan????

T Rex is the one Manly player that causes me mixed emotions. It seems to me when he did his lap with the other players that he was genuinly delighted to be a Sea Eagle, and acknowledge the crowd.
His first half was fantastic, and I thought that he'd continue it on. Perhaps he just got tired, and is not an 80-minute player. We really needed him to help out with some hit up in the second half.
However, it won't surprise me if he proves our trump card in the finals.
I do think he plays too wide. But if he runs at Hodges on Friday night I'll be delighted.

T Rex is the one Manly player that causes me mixed emotions. It seems to me when he did his lap with the other players that he was genuinly delighted to be a Sea Eagle, and acknowledge the crowd.
His first half was fantastic, and I thought that he'd continue it on. Perhaps he just got tired, and is not an 80-minute player. We really needed him to help out with some hit up in the second half.
However, it won't surprise me if he proves our trump card in the finals.
I do think he plays too wide. But if he runs at Hodges on Friday night I'll be delighted.

My only problem with T-Rex is he doesn't know when to step up.

When we're stuck in our own half he never goes into the middle to take the pressure off the other boys. Just doesn't seem to want to do the dirty work.

Needs to take more initiative and no stupid offloads!

My only problem with T-Rex is he doesn't know when to step up.

When we're stuck in our own half he never goes into the middle to take the pressure off the other boys. Just doesn't seem to want to do the dirty work.

Needs to take more initiative and no stupid offloads!

Did anyone see, after the game had finished and before the boys went to do their lap around the oval, a boy run out onto the field and jump into Tony's arms? I thought it was very sweet - his child (don't even know if he has kids!) running out onto the field into dad's arms.... then security ripped the kid off him and tried to drag him away, it took 2 security guards to get the boy off the field and back behind the barriers!

Did anyone see, after the game had finished and before the boys went to do their lap around the oval, a boy run out onto the field and jump into Tony's arms? I thought it was very sweet - his child (don't even know if he has kids!) running out onto the field into dad's arms.... then security ripped the kid off him and tried to drag him away, it took 2 security guards to get the boy off the field and back behind the barriers!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2